𝒑𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫"

"What do you mean- I'm not your partner anymore"

"You know exactly what I mean Y/N. You're not my partner anymore. you know what-" you interrupted his excuse.

"Kisaki." You snapped. Voice sharp as head flicked over to your tall form.

"She will never look at you! Why can't you understand that? She's already been with him for two years!! give it up!" You begged, hands shooting out to grip his shoulders as your eyes pleaded with him.

You were panting. The pounds of makeup dripping down the side of your neck and into the crevices of your dress. The gel that held your hair in place stayed stone cold like you gaze.

He stayed quiet. Fists and jaw clenched as he pierced his eyes into your soul. Deep down he knew you were right. Of course he did, with the way they danced you'd think Takemichi hadn't just started 2 years ago. But he did. And because of his big puppy dog eyes,sense of justice and determination; he was of course, the main character.

And like every main character he had an ensemble of characters to pick and choose from to help him. Like Draken and Emma, who were hand picked by Eros, the god of sexuality to dance Latin. Or Hakkai and Yuzuha who've been doing the quickstep since before they could walk.

Hell, even Koko and Akane who were the picture perfect partners who did the foxtrot as gracefully as a swan helped him out.

Why him! He's a nobody! Nothing special! So why did a beginner get help from people you've been trying to talk to for years! Why her of all people too!

Why Hina?

It's not fair.

It's never fair.

All the work, all the blood sweat and tears you've poured into this godforsaken sport and for what? Some novice to come and shoot down your dreams like a bird!?

I hate him! I hate the stupid ass heroes and their will to do everything! Why does it always work? Why do they always get what they want even though I want it more? I trained longer! I have the skills! So what did I do wrong?

The villain.

This made you the villain.

Leaves a bittersweet taste in your mouth whenever you thought about it.

Everyone knew what you were with their cautious glances and hurried retreats. You liked it. The envious looks from followers, longing eyes following your form from leaders who only dreamed of dancing with you.