Chapter 1

Kirsten's POV

        "Hurry up or we'll be late!" I heard my Little sister say. We were moving from Florida to Las Angeles, USA. We moved cause my dad and mom divorced. He realized that cause he was rich, she used him. But when she was kicked out, she took us and half of the money with her. But my dad let my sister and I take 500 dollars each. We hope mom doesn't find out we have that much. Basically what I'm saying is that my family is rich.

        "I can't wait for LA!" I hear as we sit on the plane. "Yeah, but we still have to make sure that we get to mom as soon as we get their, otherwise we have to clean the whole house." Mom didn't focus on us that much, never allowed us to have down time, and always had us work unless dad was there.  My sister and I never had any friends, since mom convinced my dad to make us homeschooled, so we became each others friends. She's only twelve, but we get along pretty well.

        I checked the time to see how close we gotten. 4:15. I groan ". It's only been 15 minutes." "REALY" My sister yells. I tell her to quiet down, then I look around to see many people stare at us. "Sorry" she says. She looks down in embarrassment. "Its ok, I did that once when I went on a business trip with dad." I tell her. Ding! I here  from my phone. I turn it on to see it was from mom. You guys have to wake up two hours earlier then before. You are going to a new school. I read the message to my sister and we got really exited. "Do you know what this means?" I ask her. "We get to meet new people!" My sister says in an exited tone. My sister was in 6th grade. I felt bad that she was never able to meet new friends. But now we go to a real school! 

        I was in real school up until only 1st grade, when my mom first came along. Both Sunday and I were really exited to hear we wouldn't be cooped up in a house anymore. "Why does mom call you by your name?" I hear from beside me. "We can discuss this later."  "But our mom is just going to immediately have us do chores, and school will take up most of the day, won't it? Plus aren't you starting collage? We would never get to-" "Okay Okay," I cut her off. "She calls me by my name cause im not related to her." "Then how am I?" she says. "Cause she gave birth to you." "Why did she give birth to me if she calls me mistake." I pause. I almost forgot she didn't know about the birds and the bees. "Um- you'll learn about that later in life" I say to her.

Author's Note:

Sorry this is a short first chapter. I'm not very good with original books. If you guys ever see an error of some sorts then you can tell me and I'll fix it. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!