I get dirty thoughts about you (PT 2)

A few weeks later

After several weeks of practicing and training, Megumi has gotten a hell of a lot stronger with mine and Satoru's help. At 13, almost 14 years old, he's a high Level 4 sorcerer. Satoru and I are very proud of him and have grown a close connection with our first student. That being said, Yaga has called all three of us to his office for a meeting.

"Megumi, I've heard great things about your improvement," Yaga says as we all take a seat.

"Yes, Sir," Megumi says with a smile on his face.

"Well I would like to grant you the rank of a high Level 4 sorcerer," Yaga says with a smile as well. "You have two very talented sensei's teaching you."

"Thank you Sir," Megumi says and gives Satoru and I a hug. "They are pretty great."

"That being said, Gojo, Calypso, I would like you to take Megumi on this mission with you," Yaga says as he turns to me and Satoru.

"Yes, Sir," Gojo and I say in unison.

"Go pack your things. You leave tonight," Yaga says dismissing us from his office.

Megumi, Gojo and I leave and head to our dorms to start packing for our mission. Gojo wraps his arm around my shoulders and leans his head against mine.

Our first big mission, huh? I hear his thoughts flow into my head.

Yeah, it's pretty exciting. I reply.

I can't wait. We make a pretty good team and I can't wait to see how Megumi does.

He's been training everyday almost all day. He'll be great.

I feel Gojo turn his head where his nose is pressed into my cheek and hear him whisper, "All thanks to you for working so hard with him."

As he says this I swear he snuck in a cheek kiss and I feel my face turn red.

*Megumi's POV*

After leaving Yaga's office, my sensei's and I head back to our dorms to go pack before our mission. It's a pretty big one and I feel I have such a big responsibility now. Yaga said there's curses flooding the city of Kyoto. I don't understand why they don't have their sorcerer's do this, unless there's just that many curses that they need our help too.

I'm walking next to, yet behind my sensei's and I see Gojo wrap his shoulders around Sadie and lean his head to hers. I see Sadie smile as they exchange thoughts? That has to be. They're lips aren't moving so they have to be exchanging thoughts. Is that one of their powers?

Next thing I know Gojo whispers something to her and her face turns bright red. Does he like her?

We get to our dorms and I head into mine to go pack while my sensei's stand outside of Sadie's dorm talking. I hear them saying things like "I didn't know the curses were that bad in Kyoto." and "I guess they're a lot stronger than we thought."

These things start to worry me. What if I can't defeat these curses? What if I get hurt and become an anchor for one of my sensei's? I'm only 14, what can I possibly do against all these curses?

*Sadie's POV*

We arrive in Kyoto later that night and head to the Jujutsu campus there. We come across Utahime when we arrive and she has a worried look on her face.

"Is everything okay Utahime?" I ask when we're greeted by her.

"The curses are worse than we initially thought," she says worriedly.

"How bad?" Gojo asks and pulls me and Megumi close to him.

"We've already lost several of our senseis. They're sending the rest of us out tomorrow," she informs us and has a look of loss and sorrow on her face.

"How did these curses get here and why so many at once?" we hear Megumi ask.

We all turn to him and Utahime looks back at me and Gojo with tears forming in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask genuinely worried about her.

"It's Geto. He's the cause of this," she whispers.

"What?!" Gojo and I exclaim in unison.

Utahime nods and shows us to our room. Geto causing the curse flood really changes things. We thought we just had to defeat some curses, but now we have to go against Geto as well. I feel Satoru grab my hand and squeeze it to let me know everything will be okay.

Tomorrow we fight for the world.