☠️ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21🖤

Thing to do ....
Yeon: Mr nam...all this year's I have been watching secretly... without doing anything it's my job to protect ..I can't let anything happen ..
Mr nam: ...protect yourself too you have faced....too much please Yeonjun we can send the force....
Yeon:I'll have to do this myself
Bin:....you better come back alive then....
Ms jang:...this is srsly worse than any murder I have seen ....
Mr nam: but where is his hideout....
Yeon: soobin trace it now...
Bin:it's at xxx39vfaywv
Yeon: that's where we will go on later...
Meanwhile yerin eaves drop...
Yeon: yerin??? What are you doing
Yr:uh..I just came to visit yeaaa.. how's everything going
Mr nam: oh ....it yerin soobin go hide immediately now ...
Bin: okokok
Mr nam: look who's here ahahhaah
Yr: have you all been well especially you seo woo how's your injury
Seo woo: it's fine ahhahaha you better take care too your a mom now...
Yr: here take these cakes....it's soobin favourite one....I'll be going now ..
Yeon:take care..then....
After Yerin left..and yeon was about to leave, Mr nam pulled him back
Ms jang:OH NO YOUR NOT LEAVING YOU HAVE SONE EXPLAINING TO DO YOUNG MAN AHAHAHAH
At the room
Yeon:what is it??
Mr nam: ehehehehe you like her don't you ..
Yeon:is this what you wanted to ask
Seo woo:YEaa ahaahaahah you do right..
Yeon: she's the Little girl...
Mr nam:WHAT!?! REALLY...
Bin: little girl???
Mr nam:long story but,..shes married yeon
Ms jang: and a mother....
Yeon: I only said I liked her I didn't say I want to marry her.. maybe in another lifetime.
Mr nam:...I pity you so much....btw jay's dad seem really familiar
Yeon:I was thinking the same...do you know anything about him...
Mr nam: no....not much I'll be going then I have to report duty , gosh bin stop eating and follow me
Meanwhile
Yr:what are they exactly hiding..from me..
Jay:Yahh YERIN shall we go ...
Yr:Huh where...
Jay:.... anywhere???
Yr: HAAHAH maybe we can go to the park ...yeaa
Jay: really aren't you hungry...
Yr:not that much though , wait I'll be doing some work...okay...
Jay:I'll go get food then..take care.
After jay left, yerin went into her study...
Yr:....looks really messy...but Yeonjun ones look btr...
Yr: let's look here now....4th murder of kyung mi ... highschool student died by falling off a building noted as suicide time of death 9.30am ..
After kyung mi was jae yi and oh young then Nara and gi gook....is this a sequence or what?? Seems like a murder movie.... previously first was the amusement park manager.....soobin can't be the murderer as I really didn't see him at the amusement park and also the CCTV footages didn't show soobin..but the symbol the murderer has is a ring and yn... what does yn stand for... seriously....
Suddenly Yerin gets a call
Yr:yes?...
Unknown: Ms yerin you asked for the customized ring right
Yr:AHH yeaa did you find anything
Unknown: well there was a man who came here and asked for that ring design
Yr: do you have any details about that man
Unknown: Itll take a lot of time to find out the details , but I'll look into it and inform you ....
Yr:okay sure thank you...
Ends call
Yr:...so it's a man.., why is this so hard ....let's look at suspects then..soobin is out , ms jang...?..no way she's always in the station and she doesn't have an alibi , Mr nam I impossible,....seo woo...?...she could be ... RIGHT!..She wasn't there when the deaths were reported and was only present the day before...the murder took place ..when asking her she did hesitate to answer and also when we went to school to gather evidence seo woo was there the day before and surprisingly there was no CCTV footage and also the murder or gi gook and Nara took place at the same....day...let me look into further details...
After Yerin investigated about 3 -4 hours she got a message from jay saying that he's stuck in a traffic jam and might be late..
Meanwhile
Mr nam: Yeonjun everything is prepared are you sure about this
Yeon:yeaa very soobin let's go there now and remember to only come out when I give the command
Mr nam: Yeonjun... please be safe..
Yeon: don't worry nothing will happen
As Yerin suddenly woke up from a nap..she realised it was already night ...
Yr: dammm time passed soo fast...seems like jay is still not here .I guess I'll do something else.., or look at the attic , as Yerin went into the attic...she smelt something awful and rotten ..
Yr: goodness where is this smell... coming from doesn't seem like it's from here....
As Yerin moved around...she hit a knob like thing...she went closer and tried to pull it , once pulling it she realised there was a ladder down...., Yerin slowly went down the ladder..., Getting down..she saw that she was in another house ...it was abandoned and dark and messy she looked around with her phone flashlight and saw a room , when she went in there were papers and missing case files...
Yr: this....was the drug case file...these are the...murder ones why are there extra copies here....
Suddenly Yerin heard a sound..as she moved.. further there was water dripping and leaking,...yerin looking down realised it wasn't water but blood..., Panicking slowly she looked Infront to see the body of the guy who raped her , dead ...yerin covering her mouth moved back and ran as fast as she could but bumped into someone...
Yerin screaming the guy covered her mouth and made herein look into him
Yeon:YERIN!?! YERIN??? ITS ME YEONJUN WHAT HAPPENED!!?!...
Yr:Y...YEON..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!
Yeon:....yerin...how did yo....
Yr: I just knew about this place and...there's a dead body... BUT why are you in my house...
Yeon: the... murderer
💖𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡 >33

 murderer💖𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡 >33

💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥