Lunch Date

Ana POV
Many people can say that I'm a little dramatic, but that's not the world to describe me, let's say that I'm a little intense a am or passionate about a few things like my Social medias or how I look every day. But I can say that those things are simple things.

The real problem for me is when somebody isn't punctual when they have a lunch date with me and when I say somebody, I mean Christian who pass to be my best friend boy. So that is why I'm right now in the elevator of GEH. When the doors opened, I'm a woman in a mission, I give my one million smile to one of the girls that work outside of Christian office.

"Welcome to Grey Enterprises Holdings, how can I help you?" says the blonde bimbo that I'm pretty sure is new.

"I'm here to see Christian, can you tell him that I'm here!" I say without stop smiling, she looks at me, like I'm crazy. "Mr. Grey is currently in a meeting and nobody's can interrupting, and I guess you don't have a appointment" says the girl with a bored expression in her face.

I give her a sarcastic smile "Look, you may be new, cause that is the only explication that I can found for your shitty attitude, but I don't need a appointment to meet Mr. Grey" she looks at me, about to say something but in that moment Andrea appears and give me a smile.

"Hey Ana, Mr. Grey is currently with Mrs Robinson in his office, I know you have a lunch date" she say while check on her agenda and then look at me "You can go if you want"

"Thanks Andrea! I think I have to talk with Christian about his new employees" I say and the expression on the face of the Blonde Bimbo take a change.

Andrea looks at her "Anastasia Steele can come and go into Mr Grey's office without a appointment and I already tell you about that attitude, Hailey"

I leave them and go on my way to Christian office and the pleasure of know that Elena is gonna be pissed, is enough to make me smile again. When I enter in the office, Christian is in his desk and the witch have a angry expression on her horrible face.

"I should be offended that you are late to our Lunch for this" I say as walk in the room a leave my purse in one of the seats in front of Christian's desk.

"Anastasia, I see that no matter how much money you family have, you can buy the class! Can you?" She say as she looks at me with that horrible bad work that she calls face.

"And I see that after your ninth visit to you plastic surgeon, you just can't stop there, can you?" I say with a smile in my face and I can see Christian trying to stop a smile. "Your surgeon must hate you! Cause that's the only explication that I can found for that bad work that you call face" I say with a smile

Elena looks at me with disgust "I least I know how to treat my superiors, I say it again...Money can't buy class"

"Oh sorry! You are right, my bad. My parents teach me to respect the old people" I say to with a sorry smile "But to be fair, it should be illegal that a woman of your age to dress like you are in your 20's" and in that moment she is red.

"A least I not act like a cheap whore" she say's and Christian is about to interrupt but I raise my hand, stopping it.

"The part of me being a whore is true, but I'm a expensive one, if you have some doubt about that, you should ask Lincoln!" In that moment she is looking at me like she wants me dead.

"How much cost that Birkin bag that he gave me for my Sixteen birthday while you were still married" I say while take a few steps "I have to say that it was my first Birkin, it feels so special" and then I give her a big smile.

But before she can say something, Christian decided that is the perfect moment for say something.

"Elena, we can talk in the week! And Ana we are late for that lunch" Elena takes her bag and takes a few steps towards the door "Christian, I don't know how you still keep a friendship with this person" she says and leaves the office but before leave she give me death look. When the door closes, I turn around just to found that Christian is given me a serious look. "You seriously enjoy making her going crazy" he say while closing his MacBook.

"What can I say, she is the most horrible and disgusting woman I've ever meet and I love making her angry. She should be in a place for people of her age, not arguing with me" I say while taking my bag.

Christian takes a few steps towards me and take my face in his hands and look my eyes and then give me a kiss in my forehead "Be nice" and opens the door and offers me his arm.

"I know you enjoy that" I say while I take his arm and we start walking to the elevator.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he gives me that smile. "Andrea, cancel my meeting of two O' clock" and we enter in the elevator. I look at him "Ok maybe a little bit" he says then we share a smile.
____________________________________
Ok this is the first official chapter, tell me your thoughts and leave a review.