Sometimes Silence Is Violent

⚠️WARNING: Anorexia⚠️

Weekend time, Hallelujah. Tired teens. Getting up you mustn't of gotten as much sleep as you had thought. Slowly getting out of bed you looked at yourself in the mirror disgust washing over you.
"Of cause it's going to be one of those days" you said to yourself. These types of days come and grow some days your hatred for your body grows. Just like today looking through your closet to find the biggest and baggiest clothes you got. Considering it's been awhile sense this actually happened. Your parents only knowing because they had to take u to the hospital after you had fainted.

~FlashBack~

Everything was hurting, you could barely move. Your whole body was shaking. At this point you had grown a taste for the hunger. Getting up everything was fine, until it wasn't you swayed back and forth before finally everything went black. You didn't open your eyes until four days later. Bright lights clouded your vision.

End Of Flashback

You were in there for weeks with a tube in your nose.

Finally, finding the clothes u were looking for

(Bigger and baggy)

You throw on your clothes. Sitting yourself back onto your bed leaning against the head board, your legs curled up underneath you. Staring at your phone. It wasn't even on, why were u staring at it? The sudden erge to ruin everything good in your life was overwhelming. Your heart said to resist but this little voice in your head kept telling you, dark, hateful thoughts. You knew Beck would never purposely hurt you, but you couldn't take that again. Your heart couldn't take it. The battle with your head was comming to a end.

You lost

Turning on your phone, you opened up messages and searched for Beck's number. Finnaly finding it you sent him a message.
"I'm sorry, I can't do this"
Tears ran down your face as you typed the message. Even more when you sent it. Turning off your phone you grabbed your pillow hugging it close to you. Tears continued running down your face as you stared at the wall. You felt nothing just numb.
What did you just do?
Why would you do that?
You ruined everything!

You don't remeber how long you had spent like this but you were only broken out of it by the knocking on your front door. You ignored it letting your parents get it. Going back do your destructive thinking, only to be interrupted by someone barging in your room. Tears were still running down your face, so u began quickly wiping them away. It didn't work. You looked away so you wouldn't be seen as weak.

You frantically wiped at your tears but to no avail. The person who had came into you room reached for your chin grabbing it, turning your head to face them.
"What happened" the soft voice asked.
Realising it was Beck. You kept trying to pull away but you were unable to you began hitting at his chest more tears ran down your face as he pulled you into his chest, you kept hitting him over and over again. Eventually the hits got weaker and weaker until you finally stopped. Gripping onto his shirt, tears ran from your eyes as you hid your face in his chest. He hugged you close, running his hand through your hair soothingly. Your heavy breathing slowed down, Beck's sent filled your nose calming you down even more. You both just stayed in that position for a while.

You finnaly worked up the courage to say something.
"I'm sorry" it was barely above a whisper.
He smiled softly grabbing your chin once again making you look him I'm the eyes. He examined your eyes for a couple of seconds before placing a soft kiss on your lips. Pulling away placing his hands on your cheeks.
"What happened" he asked
"I-I don't know" you stuttered.
"You don't need to apologise for something you can't control" he whispered softly sweeping your hair behind your ear.
"But-" Beck kissed you again cutting you off.
"We're you scared I was going to abandon you?" Beck asked plating with your hair. You nodded looking down feeling ashamed.
"So you were just trying to shield yourself from abandonment. I love you and you can talk to me I'll be here for you no matter what" He smiled pulling you closer by your hips. You blushed softly, never have you felt so loved and understood. You grabbed his face softly going on your tipping toes kissing him deeply.
"I love you too"
You hugged him close not wanting to let him go. Beck slipped of his jacket and shoes, picking you up laying down with you on top of him. He gently played with your hair as you listened to his heart beat slowly drifting off to sleep.

AN:Thank you all for all the reads I am so sorry I haven't updated I'm trying and I'm so sorry.