Don't know a name cx

Hi, I write a lot but this the first time I share it. Please no bad comments even tho it probably sucks. Anyway on to the story x3

Ben's pov
I had just come back from killing with Jeff and since he was blood high I went to my room and started playing cod. I was laughing my ass off since I was glitching the game causing people to die which lead to rage quitting. As I was playing I heard a knock on my door and yelled "come in". I looked up to see Jeff.
" oh h-hi Jeff" I said quietly. Dammit my stutterng around him is ridiculous.

Jeff's pov
I chuckle when Ben stutters. He's so adorable but I could never tell him to his face. I hear a cough and realize I had been staring at Ben. I started to blush and look away so he wouldn't see my face.
"Can I join you in playing video games?" I ask shyly. I see ben nod so I take a seat next to him and grab a controller.

Timeskip 3 hours (because I can cx heh)
I notice the time and as I go to stand up I feel Ben grab my shirt.

Ben's pov
I notice Jeff standing up and I didn't want him to go because I've always had a big crush on him..
"Jeff....please s-stay with me" I say giving him the best damn puppy dog eyes ever. Jeff nods and I smile watching him get in my bed and I soon follow feeling a warm embrace.

Well that's the first chapter......should I continue? :3