Chapter 5!

( Quick warning this chapter is most likely just going to be smut or fluff..or both..Also I'm sorry if it's terrible. Don't kill meh please :p )

            Third person p.o.v 
  Jeff held Ben in his arms, groping him as he did so but careful not to drop him. The kiss got more heated and Jeff thrusted against Ben , so he gently laid Ben on the ground. This part of the woods rarely had visitors so Jeff removed most of Ben's clothes except his boxers. He kissed under Ben's belly button and slowly down more and stopped at the waist band of Ben's boxers. He decided not to tease..yet and removed Ben's underwear and slowly gave his head a lick. He smirked and started to take some of Ben's dick in his mouth once he heard him gasp and pant out short breaths. He started to deep throat him and once he knew Ben was close he pulled off and chuckled when he heard Ben whine. 

   " Um Ben.. " Jeff asked while removing his shirt and pants.
   " Yeah? " Ben replied and blushed a little. 
   " I don't have any lube...or a condom " Jeff stated.
   " Use spit and um.. don't use one. I trust you " Ben said and smiled. 
 He laid back down as Jeff slowly inserted one finger. He gradually increased speed and slowly stretched until Jeff had 3 fingers and decided Ben was ready. He started out slow, just sticking in the tip until he heard Ben's moans and couldn't hold back. He went much faster and deeper hitting Ben's prostate each time causing Ben to let out loud moans and groans of pleasure. Jeff decided to pull out once he about to cum and flipped Ben over and came on the small of Ben's back rather than in him. At that Ben came as well with a loud string of moaning Jeff's name. 

( I'm sorta proud I guess... I was in a rush writing this but I hope you like it <3 . Let meh know what you think )