Girl you know i want your love

It was a Saturday night, Eddie Sheerie baby was laying down in his bed, so sad. He could only think about his true love, Alex boo boo 💔.. He sighs as he gets up, going to get his phone, re-reading his texts with Alexander. It made him happy, but still upset, since he can't talk to him anymore. He wonders if Alex misses him too, or if he moved on. It's been a year since they've talked, he must have found someone better than his ginger pubes. After awhile Ed went back to bed, trying to fall asleep.

Alexander was watching phub, in the ginger category. He thinks about his Ed sheeran, how forbidden it was, yet so thrilling.. It was like a roller coaster with no end. Every night he has to hold himself from texting Ed sheeran, he loves him so much but he can't sacrifice himself for love. Since he can't see Ed sheeran, and can't make love to him he
shoves a carrot up his ass. Reminds him of his love. Even tho it hurts, it's the closest thing he'll get to Ed sheeran.

The next morning, Ed sheeran hadn't slept at all, he spent his night on tinder. Looking for men to date, yet he swiped them all away from him. No one Is as perfect as Alexander. He only wants the forbidden love, he only craves to touch Alex. But.. for Alexander sake, he won't do it, he cannot. He Mustn't. He cries to himself, wanting Alex more every second. Why must everything be so hard? Why can't he have the love of his life? Is it really that forbidden..? It wouldn't hurt to text Hamilton again wouldn't it? He misses him so much.

To be continued..