Vali Team Interrogation!/More Girls in the Harem!

So now that Kuoh Academy had taken home the gold for once, it was time to see what Katerea and Team Vali knew about the rest of this "Khaos Brigade!" 

Pinkie: ALRIGHT! START TALKING!! 

The hyperactive party-thrower of the ORC was wearing a trenchcoat, fedora hat, and seemed to have like little black sprinkles on her chin as if she was supposed to be some hardboiled detective, that you see in those 1930's films. 

Vali: Really? How long did it take for you to set this up? 5 hou- 

He is bashed on the head by an annoyed Issei! 

Vali: Ow! 

(Y/N): He's hard at talking. 

Twilight: Why is he the only one that we have tied up like this, in hot chains? 

Vali: I can't even feel these chains. 

(Y/N) and Issei: He's an asshole. 

(Y/N): Also, I wanted to go for the hammer to the groin treatment, but well, Rias was very strongly against that. She said, and I quote, "We're not animals!"

Twilight: Exactly. But then where are the others? 

Meanwhile ... 

The rest of Team Vali was well, in a more healthy environment. 

Rainbow: So, wait, there are more teams out there? And you guys are really trying to revive this thing? 

Bikou: Yeah, but at this point. After what we just saw- 

Arthur: You have our support. 

AJ: I'm just glad that Koneko made up with her sis. 

She points over to the two Nekomata actually sitting together, and making eye contact. 

Koneko: So... what have you been up to while you were a wanted criminal? 

Kuroka: A lot. Running away from other forces, trying to make sure that no one was going to hurt you. You know, I'm a guardian demon, sort of. 

Later ... 

(Y/N): Alright, everything should be good out of him right now. 

You drag Vali out, who looks bruised. 

(Y/N): You feeling better yet Vali? 

Vali: Ow....... 

Issei: That's a good guy. 

Fluttershy: There's something that the girls wanted to confess. 

(Y/N): And that is? 

You are approached by the ladies of Team Vali, and they look deep into your eyes. Something that you didn't expect at this moment. But then they say something that you expect them to say. 

Kuroka, Le Fay, and Shadowbolts: WE LOVE YOU (Y/N), AND WE- 

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, I know how this all works out, you want to be in my harem, well, I'll allow it. So, that's great! You're all really cute you know that. 

They blush upon hearing that, and well, they smile, and just embrace you. 

(Y/N): Hey, wait a second, what happened to Ms. Katerea? 

She comes out, looking all nervous. 

Katerea: Look, is it really fine i-i-i-i-i- 

You just hug her. 

(Y/N): I know you'll be better. 

She blushes, and kisses you. 

(Y/N): Well- 

Soon ... 

You get a visit from who else, but Azazel. 

(Y/N): Azazel, is this really the time? I'm tired an- 

Azazel: Well, we still haven't met our friends, the Angels. 

(Y/N): Good point. Alright, let's get this over with.