10.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-I didn't let her fall this time.

He said that looking no where and than he turned to cabir, looking deep in his eyes, Manik again spoke.

Ma-I didn't let her fall this time..........I caught her on time.

Knowing the pain of loosing your love, cabir was well experienced in that and that's why he could understand Manik nicely. He patted on his back positively and than both the boys hugged each other, consoling each other. After 30 mins which felt like years for Manik, drs came out and said.

Dr-for now she seems to be alright.........maybe lots of pressure made her to faint..........but about her memory.........we don't know as of now.........woh uske hosh aane pe hi pata chalega.

Manik bobbed in positive and than thanked them. They sat again and Dhruv called up chacha chachi and informed about Nandini being in hospital. The murthy couples rushed again and got to knew from Manik about her condition.

While all this 7 people were talking, Nandini woke up and found Manik there. She acted to be fainted still and waited for things to happen. After few mins, when she felt nothing happening around, Nandini opened her eyes to see Manik leaving with fab4.

Harshad's words echoed in her mind and all he said was recalled by her and she was very much confused. What Harshad said and what Manik looks are 2 different things. How would she get to know the truth she didn't knew but now she was determined to know about her past.

Till date she didn't disturb or forced anybody for her past life but now she had too. After Manik left, murthy couples came in and found Nandini awake. They called the dr and checked her up. Nandini was prefectly fine but her memory was not back.

Since she was completely prefect, she was discharged in next 2 hours and chachi informed all this to Manik via text. Manik was relieved again on getting to know that Nandini is fine.

The night ended with nothing much happening but the next day, Nandini was not going to the college. At late morning when she was alone with chachi and Rishab, she came to chachi and spoke as decently as she could.

Nan-chachi...........yeh Manik kaun hai?

Chachi who was all calm till now was disturbed with her question and Nandini easily noticed the change in her behaviour. She waited for her answer and found her fumbling.

C-Manik........kau kau.........kaun Manik.........hum toh kisi Manik ko nhi jante.........hai na Rishab!

Saying that chachi gestured him to say yes which was again seen by Nandini and she behaved normally while chachi rushed in the kitchen to avoid Nandini but in her nervousness, she left her phone on the table only.

Nandini immediately picked up her phone and opened the text msg and found a long chat of chachi and Manik and this was happening since months. Nandini understood that Manik was a major part of her past but she couldn't understand that why he was away from her till now.

While Manik over here too didn't go to college and was strumming his guitar at this moment thinking nothing yet thinking of Nandini. He was completely lost when his msg tone beeped and he came out of his reverie. He checked his phone and found a message from chachi that stated.