Chapter 1: The audition

Gordon's POV:

The date was 11/19/21, I was preparing for the auditions for hell kitchen, I knew the chefs would be subpar to my skills so I was prepared to yell at the top of my fucking lungs today. I had a list of the chefs auditioning tonight and it wasn't that big, I guess not a lot of people have the balls to show their skills to me, probably because of my criticism.  It was around 6:00pm so people would start coming in for the auditions, the first person on the list was a guy named Micheal, he walked in soon as I read off his name.

Micheals' POV:

I was super nervous for my audition today, I have never cooked for a top their chef like Ramsay before, but it's an honor to be in his presence.  I had just arrived and my hands were shaking rapidly, butterflies filled my stomach and fear fill my mind, but I was ready to impress the chef. I walked into the kitchen where we were cooking, I greeted the chef "Good afternoon chef Ramsay" I said with little confidence "it's nice to meet you chef Tasir, now what will you be preparing this evening?" He was so stern and serious "I will be preparing a Mac and cheese dish".  After 30 minutes of cooking I placed the plate of my dish infront of Ramsay.

Gordon's POV:

I must say this chefs skills were on point, similar to someone like bobby flay.  He placed the dish infront of me and I tasted it "wow...this is probably the best Mac and cheese, you've taken the most simple and plane dish ever in existence and you made it 10x better, this is the type of chef I need on this show, welcome aboard the hell kitchen crew" I shake his hand and hand him an apron "thank you chef Ramsay, you won't regret it" he left with the biggest smile I've ever seen, the next couple months will be fun with this amazing man in my kitchen.

(This is the end of chapter 1, this is just one of 5 that will be in the story. Keep in mind that this is my first story I've ever written so please leave some criticism)