The Best Show Ever

Harry's POV.
I'll be on stage in 5 minutes and my heartbeat is going crazy. Normally I'm relatively calmed before I'm on stage but this time it's different.

Louis's POV.
it's halfway through the show and I'm waiting for this moment the whole show long. He will sing I love when he is singing with his voice like an angele. who I'm talking about? Obviously I'm talking about my boyfriend, my boyfriend with the soft chocolate brown curls and the perfect smaract green eyes. And there he is and  everyone starts going crazy. The lights went off only one pink lights spot on him I swear pink is his color. The music begins go play and I'm realising that he is playing a 'larry song', he's playing 'you and I' I can't help but smile during the whole song.
When the song ended and  everyone goes absolutely crazy again I can't hold it any longer I'm jumping off the chair and run on stage and hug my hazza baby really tight. we pull a little apart so we can watch each other in the eyes, everyone was crying by now. Harry takes his microphone up and says "nothing can come between you and I... we made it baby". just when I was about to kiss him he got down on one knee ... wait is he doing what I'm thinking ... is he proposing to me
"Louis William Tomlinson I've loved you since I was sixteen and this felling's only getting stronger every time i see you... so do you want it to be you and I forever? will you be my everything?will you ... will you marry me?" OMG he definitely is
"Yeess" I screamed out lout . He puts the ring on my finger and gets up slowly without any warning I was jumping on him and he catched me. Right then when we started kissing someone is pushing the golden buzzer and there comes so much golden confetti from above us right now while we are kissing. "You're so golden" a fan scremd and we both smiled into the kiss because we both know that it is so obviously that most of our songs are about each other. We pulled apart and I'm  whispering in his ear "It feels so focking great to be finally out, now I can show the whole world that you're mine" "only yours and more important forever yours" he whispers back.

Autor Nots

I'm sorry if my englisch is bad it's not my first language. and also it's my first story or one shot and I don't know if it's good or not so please tell me your opinion.

I will write a longer story soon

-xx