Chapter 1

Lily memory:

I woke up with a start. I started to panic because I could feel something that is wet and stick on my face. I also can't find my wand. I try to push myself upwards but I was surprised when I couldn't get up. I looked at my right arm, that arm was fine. But when I looked at my left arm I noticed that that arm was missing at the shoulder. 'Where the hell did my arm go' I thought as soon as I saw that. Then I started to feel the sharp pain in that wound.  I could feel the tears bubbling up.

"Don't worry sweet pea you going to be okay. Venom is going to help you" I hear my dad say to my right. I turn my head towards him. My dad Eddie Brock on the ground all bleed up. He looks like he's fighting something, possibly Venom.

"Dad no let Venom heal you first. Venom is in you" I said

"No by the time Venom heals me and then goes to you, you would be dead and I can't have that. I can let you die, I promise your mother that I and Venom are going to protect you" Dad said

"Venom gets out of me," Dad said. As dad was talking to Venom, I looked around trying to find my wand. I saw my wand about 30 feet away from me. I feel my life coming out of me as I try to worm my way towards my wand.

"VENOM IF YOU LOVE ME GET OUT OF ME AND HELP MY DAUGHTER" As my dad yelled at venom to get out

"Lily stay there" My dad yelled at me. I freeze as I feel something cold going up my foot. I start to shake my foot.

"I swear to god Lily stop trying to shake me out" I hear Venom saying in my head

"Okay okay, Venom," I said under my breath. When Venom was fully in me I could feel my wound closing up. I turn towards my dad but I could tell he has almost died. 

With the help of Venom, I push my right arm up and Venom makes a new left arm for me, we push myself upwards and off the ground, the fake left arm disappeared. I run quickly to my wand, bend down, and pick it up. I turn back around and run as fast as my two legs can go towards my dad. I kneel beside him.

"Venom please help him helps," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. I saw my dad's life draining out from him.

"Let me try but I can't promise anything" Venom said in a whisper. I could feel Venom moving down to my feet and going out that way. Venom looks like a blob of black ink without having a host. As soon as Venom got in my dad, Venom started to heal him but it was too late. Eddie Brock was already dead when Venom went into him.

When Venom got out of his body and back into my body. I put my head on the ground and started to sob uncontrollably. I could hear Venom crying as well.

"Eddie, not my Eddie" I could hear Venom saying but I wasn't paying attention to that, I keep on thinking how I'm going to survive this. I could feel my stomach turn and turn. I finally puke, the only thing that come out was my stomach acid.

Then there was a loaded bang coming from the other side of the room. I turn towards the sound there was a rectangle of light. I guess there was a door there that I didn't notice there but now it wasn't there. I scrambled to get up with the help of Venom. I had my wand in my right hand.

Someone stepped into the light I couldn't see it was.

"Who goes there?" I said my voice shaking.

"Lilly? It's me Captain America" The person said

"Cap?" I said. My legs started to shake my the loss of blood from my arm. I was going to fall but Captain America got me before I fall on my face.

"You going to okay Lily you hear?" Cap said as I blackout from the world.