chapter 8

When Steve and I walked towards the main room we heard talking. When we entrance everyone falls silent.

I looked around the room. Luna, Hermione, Ron, Mrs. Welsely, Harry, Fred, Sirius, Remus, Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Peter, and Scott were sitting near the table. Loki and Thor were next to the door that Steve and I just walked through. Clint, Wanda, Vision, and Stephen were sitting on the couch that was in the corner. Bucky was sitting in a corner on a chair. George and Neville were standing next to the table.

"I guess everyone introduce each other" Steven asked

"Yup everyone knows each other names," Natasha said

"Lily, what's going on?" Harry asked 

"I'm with them," I said thrusting my head towards Steve

"But they fight crime in the USA," Heriome said

"I know they fight crime that why I'm on their team, and I know they are from the USA, my father sometimes help them," I said

"Oh, bloody hell Lily what do you mean by that and what is that thing that fights the Death Eaters?" Ron asked

"That was Venom," I said

"Who Venom?" Hermione asked

"This is Venom," I said "Venom come out" 

I put my arms out and my head back. I could feel Venom incase me again with himself. Venom tit his head forward. All of my friends from Hogwarts, Mrs. Welsey, Remus, and Sirius, gasp at what they have just seen.

Venom slit opens his face again to show my face.

"We are Venom," We said grinning. Venom in case my face. Venom decided to shife our right hand into a hammer. All of them looked scared.

"Venom gets back in the body, you scaring them," I said where no one can hear me.

"Why Lily they look tasty," Venom said. All of them went pale as a ghost.

"Venom," I said hastily

"Fine" Venom said.

Venom went back into me. All of them were speechless. I looked at them uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry that I never told you guys about Venom but I hope you guys understand why," I said

"Where did you get Venom?" Remus asked me, as he leans forward, knitting his finger together.

"My father," I asked looking down to the ground.

"How did you get Venom from your father when he already had him?" Remus asked

"Ahh he died when I was 12," I said

"How?" Remus asked

"Well my father and I were kidnapped, they torture him to the point of death. He told Venom to help me and not himself because I was beaten badly as well. That's how I got my scars" I point to my face

"And how I got my left arm cut off as well," I said lifting my left arm up showing my robot arm.

"Mr. Stark was kind and made me a robot arm" I continue to say nodding towards Mr. Stack. Everyone looked at Mr. Stark for a second then turn back to me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" George said softly 

"You don't think you going to believe me when I say that I have a fricking alien in me and I was kidnapped when I was 12," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I guess not but you could have shown us," George said

"But I need to keep Venom a secret from most people," I said angrily. Steve step in front of me.

"Let's all calm down, let's get Lily back to your guy's school to let her rest okay?" Steve said

"I'm fine with that," I said I walked over to the table and grab one of the chairs and I sat down next to Luna.