Chapter one: First Day.

(A/n this is my first fanfic so please no hate! Enjoy!)
TW: Cursing
Sapnap's POV:
Light pours through the curtains and rain patters on the roof...and then I hear an annoying ass alarm clock go off, telling me it's time to get up for my first day of senior year. I get up take a shower brush my teeth put on a grey hoodie, a moss green sweater over it, cuffed brown velvet pants, high white socks, and converse.

I take a look at my clock it's already 7:55 so I sprint down stairs and as soon as I was going to run out the door I hear a voice come from the kitchen.

"Honey come get some breakfast!" My mom said from inside the kitchen.

"Sorry mom! I have to go or I'll be late!" I say loud so she can hear me as I run out the door.

I grab my skate board and skate to the school as fast as I can.

||time skip|| at school||

As I open the door I see a tall blonde boy standing at the door.

"Oh, hello Clay!" I say walking towards him.

"Hi, Sapmap." Clay said as he chuckled.

I playfully roll my eyes as me and Clay start talking about what we did throughout the Summer catching up on each-other's life.
*bell rings*

"Welp that's our cue, see ya lunch period?" Clay says slowly walking away.

"Yep! See ya." I say loudly because of the distance that he had walked from me.

I walked into my first period (which is Art) I sat down, and a few moments later I saw a note get thrown on my desk. I read the note, it said.
You look nice! Wanna be friends?
() yes () no
I looked around to see who threw it and saw a brunette boy waving at me, I assumed it was him who passed the note, so I checked 'yes' and threw it back to him because he looked friendly

||Time skip||after first period||

I walk out of class and look for the 'note boy' and then I turned around and saw him I walked up to him.
"Hey! 'Note boy'" I say walking up to him.

"Oh, uhm, h-hi!" He said nervously but still smiling.
"I'm Karl, and you?" He said in a happy tone.

"I'm Sapnap! So, uhm, what made you want to be friends with me?" I say walking to my locker as Karl follows me.

"Well, I'm new here, and you looked friendly so I wanted to get to know you so I didn't have to go through what I did last year." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, what happened last year?" I said with a curious tone. "You don't have to tell if you don't want to!" I quickly said.

"No, no it's fine!" He said assuring that it was okay.

He explained that last year he didn't have any
friends so he got jumped because he was a loner and people targeted him because of it.

||time skip||lunch period||

Clay's POV:
I was at the lunch table waiting for Sapnap and then a few minutes later Sapnap walks up to the table with another boy, I look at him and the boy and back at him and then jokingly smirk; Sapnap playfully rolls his eyes at me and sits down with the boy at the table.
"Clay, this is Karl, Karl this is Clay" The ravenette said introducing me to the brunette.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hello" Karl said returning the smile.

"So..." I said dragging the 'o'.

"So?" Sapnap said looking at me then raising an eyebrow.

"Karl, do you think sapnap is cute? Be honest" I said smirking knowing that it would fluster one of them or possibly both of them.

"Clay!" Sapnap said dragging the 'y' in my name.

"I-uhm, I-I mean yea b-but not l-like I like him!!"  
Karl said blushing in embarrassment or....he likes
Sapnap, nah they just met maybe he just thinks he's
good looking! I looked over at the two, Karl had his
head turned to the side while covering his face up from the embarrassment, while Sapnap looked at Karl wide eyes and blushing. I giggled to myself.

"Hey! Guys I just thought have y'all got you're tattoos yet?" I said breaking the silence.

"No, my birthday is in a few days though if y'all wanna come over!" Sapnap said giving a hint that we should come over on his birthday.

"Of course!" Karl said turning back to Sapnap looking all giddy that he was invited to Sapnaps house.

"Sure bud, when is it?" I said smiling, and also exited.

"This Thursday, I'll text y'all the address on my birthday" sapnap said, even though I didn't need his address because I already knew it.

"Oh yea, speaking of texting Karl I need your number." Sapnap said looking at Karl with a little notebook and a pencil that he kept in his pocket.

"Oh, right! It's xxx-xxx-xxxx" Karl said without hesitation.

"Thanks." Sapnap said smiling and blushing a bit.

____________________________________
Words: 855
If I post this story I hope it does good :) see y'all laterz <3
Sincerely, not yours
-Bunny