Diluc ff

It was 12am mid night you where awake for some reason you couldn't fall asleep maybe it's cuz of you miss your brother.

You feel empty inside and just want to feel love a warmth. You where staying at the Dawn Winery.

After finishing some tasks for master Diluc he asked you to stay here as it was late at night. And he wanted to thank me.

So he invited me on dinner he also cooked himself some meals for you. The dinner was delicious.

Paimon ate A LOT but you didn't stopped cuz Diluc told you eat as much as your heart contained.

"Paimon surely fell asleep *sigh* if only I could sleep so care free"

There was a knock on the door you where a little shook cuz it was midnight who would come this hour.

"Y/n is everything ok?"

Hearing that voice made you relieved. So it was Diluc. You opened the door and let him inside.

"Yes Master Diluc I'm fine it's just I'm feeling a little down so I'm not feeling sleepy at all"

" Is that so? Than shall I do something for you? Maybe anything to make you relax it's cold now do you want to go to the fire place? Should I make hot chocolate? Or sing a song to make you fall asleep or tell you some of my stories? "

" Master Diluc you don't need to do anything I will fall asleep any way in few hours or so - "

" Or should I cuddle you to sleep you will feel warmth loved I can sing you some soft songs tell some stories as you can feel safe putting your head on my chest"

" Diluc.. that won't b-"

" I know your in need of love and hugs I know you where crying before I came to the room I know you miss your brother so please let me comfort you. "

You where speechless you didn't knew how to respond to that. How he understand you just by one look at you.

"Diluc..I-I.."

"*Hugs* it's alright y/n you don't need to worry about anything everything will be fine I'm here to comfort you to make you feel safe"

He says soft comforting words to you as you slowly cried and fell asleep.

It was morning you opened your eyes still hugging Diluc from yesterday.

You felt a little embarrassed so you put your head on his chest pulling him closer.

He pats your head he was awake but he still didn't left.

"Diluc you can leave if you want to I will be fine now!!"

" No I'm fine staying like this with you. And I don't have that much work today so I will stay by your side today. You should also stay here for today too."

" But I have works to do..I need to go back to inazuma "

[PS: " Don't worry thous 60 primos won't give you a 5* stay here or you will loss your 50/50 traveler "]