chapter 9

Takemichi/kenma POV

We have training camp, i'm excited because shoyo is there, he's like a brother to me, it's an sun of my dark life, i will protect that sunshine.

I'm on my way to school, we have to go there early so we can arrived there early, kuroo stay on my house yesterday because he don't want me to stay up all night.

"Ahh, i'm still sleepy"

"Well i'm glad i stay on your house yesterday, if i don't you won't have energy on the training"

It's cold, i should have take my blanket, or my hoodie so double warm, i would fall a sleep if i have it.

We are walking and kuroo is talking, i don't really like to listen to it, because i'm too sleepy. I want to sleep again, i just going to have sleep on the bus then, but the cold is one of the enemy.

We are on the front of the school when we bump on someone , i looked who is it, it's mikey. What is he doing here, it's still early to classes.

"Oh mikey, what are you doing here, it's still early?"

"Oh kuroo, kenma. Well i've been invited to train on the other school, how about you two?"

"Ohh we have an training trip with other school, so you're the one that coach talking about"

Well coach talk about another person will join us on the trip, because he's been invited to other school, but i didn't know it's mikey.

"Yes that's me"

I felt a sudden coldness, i really regret only taking one hoodie, i want another cloth just jacket or blanket, it's fine with me.

I saw mikey looking at me, why is he looking at me like that, stop looking at me it making me think you know that i'm the one you've been looking for.

He take something on his bag and it's an jacket, well it's the gangs jacket, is he always taking this with him?, well since he's the leader, i'm not going to asked.

I thank him, and put on the jacket, it's really warm it makes me want to pass out, and sleep here, i'm going to leave my pass out body on kuroo.

"Let's go, if we don't get hurry, you wont see chibi chan arrive."

Mikey POV

Chibi chan?, i kinda want to know more of that chibi chan, since mitchi seems interested to them. I saw mitchi just ran inside the school to go to the bus where it parked.

"Chibi chan? Who is chibi chan? It's a weird name"

"Oh chibi chan is shoyo, he's kenma's friend from the other school, i know you know that because you heard us talking on the first day you got here, we have training match with them right now"

Shoyo, i didn't get any information about him, i just know he's from the other school.

"Are they a strong opponents to you.?"

"Well the first match we got to them, the duo you know the setter and chibi chan, is so fast, but still have so many to improve"

They seems really going to be unbeatable when they improve very much. we talk and talk and i'm having fun talking with kuroo, we got to the bus and i sit next to mitchi. He's sleeping, he's so cute as always, why did you run mitchi?.

Kuroo POV

Mikey seems not bad, why kenma always saying that they are dangerous?, well i have to believe on kenma's words because he know's them more than i do.

But it's still hard to believe it, but seems kenma said they are also fun to hung out with, i should not go to their bad side. Maybe that's kenma want to tell me.

Kenma really slept again, even though i watch him fall asleep yesterday just to make sure he have energy today, but looks like the sleep he got is not enough.

"Kuroo are you ready to woop their asses?"

The vice captain said to me, he's next to me so i think he get's bored because of the ride.

"Nhaa let's all have fun, it's not even an official match, it's only an training match, so might as well have fun"

Chifuyu POV

i'm new to this volleyball sports, i move to miyagi a few days, and i join this volleyball team in karasuno, they are cool, they say we have an training trip with the other school.

Well we can go if we pass the test, i'm really glad i force baji to moved with me, he can help me on my school.

But now we are in the car and heading to the other school now, i'm really glad i pass that test, well i felt bad about kageyama and hinata.

"Chifuyu, are you feeling nervous?"

I look at the person asked me, and it's kiyoko san. She's the manager of the karasuno and she's so beautiful.

"I rather call this excitement"

"Well since this is your first training trip, it's one of my expectation"

"Are they strong?"

I really want to know, kageyama and hinata's quick attack is so cool, but i also want to see the other schools trial card.

"You have to see it to you're self, chifuyu. I will love to say it, but it's much better if you see it in your own eyes"

That's what she said to me, i really want to get spoiled but, might aswell see it, but since hinata and kageyama is not here, i might get in the court.

This is my first match with the other school, i going to look after it, but i'm kinda thinking about mikey and draken, are they alright?, did they find mitchi?.

(Sorry i'm late again!!!!!!!)