Choice

Officer: "Male, maybe Latino. Late teens, dark jacket, some kind of cap."

Elizabeth: "You get a look at his face?"

Officer: "Sorry. I was too busy lookin' at his gun."

Elizabeth: "Fair enough. Thank you."

Elliot: "Hey."

Elizabeth: "Hey."

Olivia: "Sorry to wake you up."

Elliot: "You didn't. I was helping the twins with a science project. What've we got?"

Olivia: "Victim is Jennifer Fulton. She owns the restaurant with her husband. Now the place was closed, but front and rear doors were open. Perp knocked her out, and he raped her."

Elliot: "She always works this late?"

Elizabeth: "Sometimes she closes up, sometimes the husband. The cops know them, so they make a point of checkin' in. Which is what officer Breggin was doing when he caught the perp in the act."

Elliot: "B-l-C-H." Did the moron rob the place?"

Olivia: "Night's take was still in the register."

Elliot: "Then either he didn't get to finish the job, or this was personal. Where did EMS take her?"

•••

Doctor: "You almost missed her."

Olivia: "She lost consciousness and you're releasing her?"

Doctor: "Mrs. Fulton is insisting she leave."

Elliot: "She let you do a rape kit?"

Doctor: "Yes. We patched her up as best we could."

Olivia: "Jennifer, I'm Det. Oliva Benson. This is my partner, Elliot Stabler. And Elizabeth Benson."

Jennifer: "Hello. Do I need to sign something?"

Doctor: "Mrs. Fulton, I'm urging you to let us admit you for the night."

Jennifer: "Look, Doctor, I'm fine, honestly. Um, just show me where to sign."

Elliot: "We just have a few questions we'd like to ask you about what happened."

Jennifer: "Of course."

Olivia: "Did you know your attacker?"

Jennifer: "No."

Elizabeth: "Can you describe him?"

Jennifer: "Well, I'm afraid it all happened so quickly."

Elizabeth: "What about his clothes? His race? Had he been drinking?"

Jennifer: "Look, I was in the middle of closing up, and he hit me from behind. I'm sorry, I don't remember anything."

Olivia: "Okay. Well, why don't you go home and get some rest, and we'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Jennifer: "Look, thank you for your concern, but really, I'm all right."

Elliot: "You were assaulted."

Jennifer: "And I survived. Please, I just want to put this behind me."

•••

O'Halloran: "We found skin, blood, and makeup."

Elizabeth: "That explains the cut on her temple. She fell or was pushed into the counter."

O'Halloran: "Yeah."

Elizabeth: "No security cameras. What about the paint?"

O'Halloran: "Available at any auto shop or hardware store."