Charisma

Doctor: "Best estimate, she's about 30 weeks along. Came in alone, slight bleeding with contractions at 20-minute intervals."

Olivia: "She say who the father is?"

Doctor: "No, and this isn't the first time she's been pregnant. Scarring suggests she's delivered before."

Elizabeth: "You find her parents?"

Doctor: "Refuses to tell us where they are. Only says her first name is Melanie and she's 12-and-a-half-years old."

Elizabeth: "Alright, well, ACS will arrange for foster care after you release her."

Doctor: "She's not going anywhere until after the baby's born. Next 10 weeks, this is home."

Olivia: "Hey. Melanie? I'm Olivia. And this is my sister, Elizabeth. We're  police officers. Can we talk to you for a minute? The doctor said that you had another baby before. Is that right?"

Melanie: "He died. My mom says he's with God now."

Elizabeth: "Well, it's good that you came to a hospital. Was that your idea? Was it your mom's?" she gives her a soft look, watching as Melanie turns her head away "Well, I'm glad that your mom thought of that. She must love you very much."

Olivia: "If you tell us where you live, we can go get her."

Melanie: "I'm not supposed to tell."

Elizabeth: "Melanie, if you were my daughter, I'd want to be right here with you."

Olivia: "Will you write down your address for us?" she questions as Elizabeth slowly holds out a notepad, handing it to Melanie who hesitantly takes it "You know, if you want, I can also try to find the father of your baby. Can you tell me his name?"

Melanie: "Abraham."

Elizabeth: "And who's Abraham?"

Melanie: "He's my husband." she informs, making sisters exchange wide eyed looks

•••

Olivia: "The guy should be home. She said that he doesn't work" she shrugs, looking at where a cop car pulls up "Okay, they're here. I'll see you in 10. Bye."

Elizabeth: "Somebody's watching." she hums, pointing to a window where a curtain moves

Olivia: "Our partner's on his way. Keep your eye out" she nods, heading up the stairs to knock on the door "Hello." she greets in slight surprise when the door opens to reveal a couple of kids "Hey, we're police officers."

Elizabeth: "Is your mom or dad home?" she asks one of the kids who shakes their head "Are all of you guys here by yourself?"

Abraham: "Hey, kids. It's okay, Samuel. Go on in and play" he nods, patting the kid on his shoulders as he moves him out the way "Can I help you?"

Olivia: "Detectives Benson and Benson, Special Victims Unit. Are you Abraham?"

Abraham: "Why?"

Elizabeth: "Sir, we'd like to ask you to step outside, please."

Abraham: "No, I'm sorry, I can't."

Olivia: "Things will be a lot easier for you if you step outside" she motions onto the porch, watching as he slams the door shut "Son of a bitch." she sighs, looking between the three

Elizabeth: "Well, he's just a big bucket of sunshine." she scoffs

Olivia: "SVU Portable to Central, I need a couple of units at 104 West 120th Street. Suspect is inside, I need to secure all exits."