Chapter 17.

Jamila POV

I wake up and a sharp pain goes through my body fuck. I look down and notice I'm tied to a fucking chair in the middle of a room.

Not again.

After about ten minutes of me pulling at the tie wraps I give up. I look down at the bandage wrapped around my stomach. When did I get shot...

I look up when I hear the nose of the lock to the room click and a tall male figure walks in when he finally comes into the light my eyes widen a little and a smirk takes over my face.

Jacob.

"So the princess finally wakes up" He starts walking around me and then stops in front of me pulling a chair out and sitting on it.

"Fuck off" i say to him while rolling my eyes. Another sharp pain goes through me shit.

"If I were you I would play nice " he says clenching his jaw.

"What the fuck do you want" I say spitting at the floor.

"Who killed my cousin?" He asks while cracking his knuckles staring deeply in my eyes.

"Hmm, who's your cousin ?" I ask confused as fuck.

"Jeremiah" he says with a pissed off look on his face.

Ohhh.

"I did !" I say with a big smile coming over my face and excitement in my tone. And i know what your thinking why the fuck would she do that? Well if I'm going out , minus well go out bold and have some fun.

"I don't believe you," he says with a questioning look.

"Oh but I did, I shot him and I enjoyed every second of it. The adrenaline, the high , the excitement." I say with a smile on my face looking him deeply in the eyes.

He gets up and grabs me from my neck and starts squeezing while looking down at me maintaining eye contact.

"Squeeze harder" I manage to get out he rolls his eyes and let's go of my neck and walks out the room slamming the door.

Jacob POV

"Why the fuck did you touch her when Roman finds out you put your hands on his daughter he's gonna kill you boss" AJ says.

"He's not gonna do shit because he's not gonna find out. But once Trey realizes his precious girlfriend is alive he will give me what I want" I say.

"What makes you think he will trade places with her?" AJ says, pacing up and down the room.

"Because he fell in love with her" I say, clocking my gun back.

Jamila POV

It's been 3 hours and no one has come in here besides Jacob. My throat is dry. I'm sweaty. Bloody. My whole body aches. And I'm pissed the fuck off.

I look up when someone walks inside but it's not Jacob it's a female. She comes towards me and sets the stuff she has in her hands down on the floor.

She reaches out to touch my bandage and I move.

"Don't touch me" I say with a pissed off tone.

"I just need to change your bandage or it'll get infected please" she says.

"Fine." I say and she starts cleaning my bullet wound.

"I'm Cheyenne," she says.

"Jamila".

"Yeah I know I heard about you. Boss doesn't like the fact you killed his cousin" she says while getting a new bandage out of the bag.

"I don't care," I say while mentally rolling my eyes.