aftermath

I heard that Lal was not fully cursed because of an ex soldier of hers followed us. I don't know who.... Fon snapped apparently and try to destroy anything. This body..... I hate it.... This is not me...

I don't care what the rest are doing now. T h a t   i s  l i e. You know it. Reborn erased his memory. Viper disapeared, so did Verde. Fon went back to the triad. Luce is getting ready to give birth. Lal is part of a famiglia. Her ex soldier is in an island for mafia.     D o    n o t          d e n y     i t..

I joined a family. I could care less about the others complaints of it being corrupted. No you do. I killed the boss on "accident". It wasn't. He was a kishin.

Shinigami-sama thinks it is a good idea to establish a family full of meister and weapon. From that point on, we changed the system of our income. Weaponry became useless to us, but we kept the ruse up. Human trafficking became a secret travel system. Old warehouse became shelters and resting place for people on a mission.

Vindice came knocking at the door asking about the people we killed. They are demons.
I let them try and handle a situation with a low level kishin.

Two hours later, a compromise has been made.
I can keep the family as long as we identify, notify and deal with the kishin in the mafia to them.

Each time we go out to " hunt", we notify them. Sometime we can't do that, we have to neutralize the threat before contacting them.

Another thing I've done is starting to attack mafia island out of boredom.... That is not true.. You missed them...
Well, atleast the members get to learns some tactic and strategies.

More work has been added to my list. I am the eyes and ears of lord death in the mafia world, I am in charge of a famiglia and I am the cloud arcobaleno.