23

Third Person POV:

Bethany was currently sitting in Derek's personal jet thinking about all the things that has happened in her life till now. She never expected that one day her life will take a complete one eighty degree turn. But she was aware of one thing that she was a fighter, she had been fighting her whole life, whether it be saving herself or the others. She now knows that fighting and avenging is in her genes. And she was proud of it.

"What are you thinking love?", Derek asked her.

She looked at him and said, "Why do you need me?". Although she was proud of who she was but she still felt betrayed by her own family.

"Do you want to know now? we can discuss it later if you would like", he replied.

"No, tell me now", she insisted.

"Alright, well you see your father was experimented at hydra so, you must know that he was injected with the super solider serum", he said and she nodded and asked him to continue, "We had few blood sample of your father for some experiments. We were trying to recreate the serum with his blood but, the experiment failed. Seventeen years ago my mentor proposed a theory, he said that when the serum was injected in him it did not mixed with his DNA but, rather it formed it's own pattern that helped in altering his Bio Augmentation and in turn enhancing his condition. That's why we were not able to extract the serum from the blood. But, he also found out that if the person who was injected with super solider serum had a child, than the DNA of that child will be mixed with the patterns of the serum. Which in turn will easily help us to recreate the serum", he finished.

"So, you are trying to say that my blood is the serum", Bethany concluded. 

"Yes, you right. And that is the reason we have been looking for you", he said.

"You want my blood?", she asked.

"Indeed", he nodded.

'Fine, take it", she replied.

...............................................................................................................

AVENGERS COMPOUND

"Tony I swear to god, if you don't find her in an hour, I am going to kill you", Nat seethed.

"Nat, I am trying okay. Jarvis is close on finding her we will have a location in some time", Tony assured the redhead.

After seventeen years she found her daughter only to loose her again. She couldn't believe her own sister would do such thing. She wanted her baby in her arms, she wanted to kiss her hug her, she wanted her Bethany safe in her arms.

"Bucky we will find her, just have a little faith", Steve tried to console his childhood friend.

"Steve, I can't he took her, she looked so broken", James choked.

"Look buddy, Bethany is your daughter trust her, she will be fine", Sam assured him.

In the other room Peter was trying to stay strong but he couldn't, he couldn't stop the tears that were continuously flowing from his eyes.

"Peter, don't loose hope", Wanda tried to cheer him up.

"I miss her Wands! I miss her", he cried and hugged his friend.

"Hey shh shh! It's going to be okay, you know Bethany is smart and brave she will be fine", the witch whispered.