Chapter 3

The next day Daniel woke up and got ready. After he was done he walked down stairs almost tripping, since he was going on his phone.

"Mom I'm leaving" he said as he looked up when he didn't hear his mom reply. 

He rolled his eyes and walked out side and walked to his car that was parked on the side walk.

"Might as well not pick that fatass up" he whispered to himself as he silently laughed.

He drove to a few neighborhoods to kill time since his school started at 8:20 and it was 7:21.

He pulled over when he saw a familiar blonde headed girl, as he grinned and pulled to the side.

"you wanna ride?" He asked with a smirk as she frowned at him, but nodded a yes as he unlocked the door for the girl to get in.

As she got in he leaned close to her and made eye contact while he pulled the seatbelt to the strap while he sat back down.

As they sat in awkward silents as he drove to the school.

"Thanks for the ride" Holly said as she got out of his car as people stared at the two.

"No problem, see ya" he said as he speeded off towards his school.

"Where were you?" Rodrick asked as Daniel walked towards him.

"I had to drop of Holly" he said as he smirked.

"So your into twelve year olds now? I thought you stopped at thirteen" Rodrick said looking at his best friend with a grin.

"I swing any age, as long as there younger than me of course" Daniel said with a grin as they both walked towards there 1st period.

"Heffley, Richbold late as always" there teacher Mr.Deneger said as he sneeered at the two who scoffed at him as they sat on there seats.