Another Korean

Choi Han shivered when he feels it. It was bloodlust. And it was not a good sign.

Choi Han then walked towards the direction of the bloodlust to see what itwwas, afraid if it were a monster. But then when he sees it...

He was surprised. It was a black-haired teen girl that has Korean face features. The bloodlust is also gone instantly when he walked towards the girl.

The girl has noticed him looked at his direction with her mask on. The girl stand up. And Choi Han can feel chills down his spine. The girl is giving him a probing look.

"Who... Are you?" The girl finally asked first. The language was Korean, which make Choi Han flinch. So, It was now Choi Han's turn to look at her with a probing gaze. Then answered.

"Choi Han. My name is Choi Han. Who are you?" Choi Han answered in the same language. Choi Han raised an eyebrow. The girl was wearing a white battle suit but was ruined by the monster's blood and a mask. And It seems like the girl was already planning on coming here because she have a sword in her hand. And behind her was a mountain of monsters. Choi Han shivered when the thought of the girl that seems to be younger or the same age as him killed so many monsters alone. Well, he also does something that's the same as her but not this much.

"I'm Soo Hyun Gi. It's nice meeting you Choi Han-ssi." Soo Hyun Gi said with a warm smile even though she was covered in the blood of monsters and mask. But Choi Han only pays attention to her name.

"... Are you a Korean?" Choi Han asked. He was aware that he was not in Korea and in another world that have the same concept as the medieval era since he already met and lives in Harris village for weeks now. And he was aware that they do not have a Korean-like name nor they are Korean.

Soo Hyun Gi nodded. "I was one until years ago I got here." She told him. She was frustrated. After years of living alone, she knows that the feeling of pain is better than loneliness. She looked at Choi Han from head to toe, then she noticed the herbs in Choi Han's hand-making her arched eyebrow. She was about to ask but Choi Han win her on it.

"How did you get here?" Hyun Gi looked at him with a blank expression.

"A dam God brought me here. But it's fine I guess." Hyun Gi answered with a shrug. Choi Han frowned at her answer.

"Now's my turn, what are you doing here?" Soo Hyun Gi asked. She was curious why did Choi Han get in this forest, she have guessed but still want to know.

"I was here to find a herb to heal someone important to mr." Choi Han answered. Hyun Gi nodded. But then Choi Han realizes something serious. "I need to go back now!"

"Oh okay. Hope we can see each other soon enough." Hyun Gi said. But she was a little sad. She finally meets someone after years even though she doesn't know this person. It was still her first time seeing someone in years.

Hyun Gi was about to leave when Choi Han grabbed her arm.

"Do you know where to get out of this place? If not you can go with me." Choi Han was certain, if this Hyun Gi girl is the same as him, maybe he can take her with him to Harris village. Hyun Gi's face brightens.

"Sure! I was wondering how can I get out of this forest of monsters." She told him with a bitter grin. Choi Han wants to laugh at the nickname the girl gives. Well, he also can't deny that the name was more suitable than a forest of darkness. Not that the name forest of darkness is not suitable for it as well.

Choi Han nodded and the two Korean went back to Harris village.

»»---->※✥※<----««

Choi Han killed humans, Along with Hyun Gi. The two now feel nothingness.

Hyun Gi thought she was going to meet good people when they get to the village. But the village was destroyed. The villagers, the children, the kind people Choi Han keep talking about were destroyed by unknown people. She was mad. Choi Han said that these villagers were so kind. But these people killed them for their own benefit.

Choi Han was angry and sad. The people that he thought as his second family were wased. Those people were kind and innocent. They don't deserve this.

Choi Han was now running towards the Western city after burying all of the villagers he loved. Along with Hyun Gi that helped him in the process and run with him.

But Hyun Gi passed out on the way there making Choi Han need to carry her. Hyun Gi was very exhausted since she doesn't get rest. She was killing monsters then running towards the village, then killing a group of humans, then burying the villagers, and then running again. It takes too much of her energy.

Choi Han was being Choi Han doesn't mind it and carry her on his back. He knows how it feels to be exhausted that much.

But as he made it to the gate. He was chased away and can't go in because he doesn't have any identification paper(?) with him.

After that, he goes away. Planning to jump up to the walls that protect the territory when the night comes.

Hyun Gi hasn't woken up. Choi Han thought that she was still exhausted. (Which is right)

Choi Han was also exhausted. But he can use the rest of his stamina to jump with Hyun Gi on his back. So Choi Han waits for the night to come.

Today is a fortunate yet unfortunate day to him. His second family just died, but then again he has meet with Hyun Gi. What a day...