The redhead young master

Hyun Gi opened her eyes to find out that she was on Choi Han's back and they were going somewhere. She straightened herself making Choi Han surprised.

"Where are we? Put me down!"

Hyun Gi shouted but low so people won't come out from their house nor wake up from their sleep. Choi Han was more surprised and accidentally dropped her.

Thud.

Hyun Gi landed on the ground make a loud noise.

"Ow. That's fucking hurt."

She cursed and groaned a little. Choi Han apologized and let out a hand to help her. Hyun Gi smiled and take his hand.

While a certain redhead was standing there staring at her weirdly. But shrugged it off and walked back followed by Hyun Gi and Choi Han.

Hyun Gi was wondering who the redhead was but decided to ask later. Right now they're in front of a mansion.

'Is this person a noble? Well, with Choi Han's explanation of this world, I think that is reasonable if I see this noble thing.'

Hyun Gi staring at the estate of a noble with a sparkle in her eyes. This was her first time seeing something like this. The description of the place was, beautiful, amazing, luxurious, and clean. A place Hyun Gi will go to every time.

Hyun Gi didn't notice the guards as she walked in beside Choi Han that was doubted his decision on following the redhead.

"Young Master, you're back."

"... Yes, Ron."

Hyun Gi's attention was now on the old man that standing in front of the redhead in a butler suit. The old man was wearing a benign smile. And her first impression of the old man was good enough that she already marks the old man to her powerful-person-to-spar-with list.

The old man's gaze turned towards the two, and his benign smile suddenly stiffened.

Choi Han stared back at the old man, while Hyun Gi only stare at him and looked around the mansion again. She did not care about what kind of attacks Choi Han and the old man sent to each other through their eyes. Not that it affects her anyway.

"Follow me."

The redhead called out to the two and started to walk. The old man, in Hyun Gi's eyes, quickly followed the redhead.

"Young master, what is going on? I will take care of the guests if you tell me what is needed."

"No need."

Someone else approached the redhead as the old man was speaking.

"Young master. You returned after drinking today."

Hyun Gi arched an eyebrow at the servant in front of the redhead statement.

'Drinking? He didn't look like he was drunk though.'

Hyun Gi wondered and confirmed that Cale was drunk before when she see the alcohol bottle that was pointed at the butler. And it was at that moment.

"Aaack!"

The butler covered his face with both of his hands as he curled up. Silence filled the air. Broke only by Hyun Gi's chuckles.

Everyone's eyes were on him except the redhead. She looked back at them with a questioning face as if saying, 'what? It's funny.'

"Tsk."

Was the redhead's response to it and the butler's face was red from embarrassment as he looked away from Hyun Gi and looked at the redhead.

"Put this away."

"Yes."

The butler received the alcohol bottle from the redhead with a blank expression on his face.

"I will actually throw it at you next time."

The butler turned pale at the redhead's word. The redhead did not seem to care at all as he continued to walk. With the inclusion of the butler, there were now a total of five people following him.

Hyun Gi is only in amazement at the luxurious place she walks in right now until they got to their destination.

Kitchen #2. The redhead pushed the door open as soon as he saw the sign.

"Young master?"

She could tell that from the butler's voice that he was confused. As Hyun Gi followed from behind this 'young master' and observed his movement.

The door easily opened and Hyun Gi can feel the redhead's expression stiffened at the scene in front of him inside the door.

Clang. Clang.

A chef was smiling while sharpening his blade. The chef seemed to be enjoying what he was doing all alone in the room Hyun Gi thought as a kitchen. And Hyun Gi can tell that the chef has almost had the same aura as the old man behind her. She also put him on her list. However, the smile of the chef disappeared as he saw the redhead.

The chef was about to say something but the redhead won over him. The redhead put his hand on Choi Han's shoulder and pointed at Hyun Gi.

"Give them something to eat."

"Excuse me?"

The chef asked with a stiff expression on his face. The sharp blade in his hand shined as it reflected the light. It was cool for Hyun Gi since she liked this kind of thing.

"Give them something to eat. They're hungry."

Ho. Hyun Gi was surprised when she see the knight behind them. And Hyun Gi indeed was hungry. She hasn't eaten after all those things. And she never eats real foods after all those years as she always eats monsters meat that got cooked from her fire element power.

And finally, the chef answered with a stiff expression still on his face.

"I will do as you instructed, young master."

'Yay.'

Hyun Gi commented in her mind as he said that. Feeling excited with the word real foods. She was now smiling.

And the redhead young master also smiled brightly, seemed to be satisfied with the chef's answer. He seemed to relax a bit as he also give another order to the chef slightly in a higher tone.

"Also prepare something for me. I'm hungry."

He also seems to think about something before continuing.

"The steak from last night was the best. You are a great chef."

Hyun Gi noticed that the tip of the chef knife slightly shook.

"Something like that steak would be a wonderful meal. Prepare it quickly."

The redhead turned around without waiting for the chef's response. He then headed out of the kitchen along with the butler and the knight. The old man was staying and staring at the two with a piercing gaze.

The next thing that happened was a fight with dinner at the end.