𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

Wilbur walked through the thick forest with Quackity beside him carrying a sleeping twelve year old Fundy and Tommy flapping his wings above them, choosing to stretch his wings instead of walking.

Night eventually came and they had to camp into the woods. Tommy and Fundy set up the tents while Wilbur and Quackity went out to hunt for food.

The two of them easily killed a cow that wondered around and looked to see if it was enough for all four of them.

Before they could pick up the cow to bring back, they heard a pack of wolves chasing something and crying noises that seemed to be a child.

Quackity who distinguished it to be a fellow duck, booked it and ran towards the wolf pack. Wilbur following after putting the cow into his inventory.

Quackity soon caught up to the kid, the child had tears flowing from his eyes as the wolves started gaining on him. A particular wolf opened it's mouth to chomp up the child's whole back, before it could close it to rip off the child's flesh, gold flashed through their eyes as the child disappeared in thin air.

They looked around to find the child in Quackity's arms a few feet in front of them. They charged at Quackity, angry that he took their prey, as they inched closer and closer to the short male, a trident and a few dozen swords stabbed the pact in the span of a second as Wilbur walked out of the treeline, walking over to Quackity who was consoling the poor child.

Wilbur took a closer loom at the child, examining his features, white hair that shined under the moon light, mesmerizing crimson eyes that looked to be glowing as he looked at his saviors, dark skin tone that suited his features, and tiny golden wings that shined under the moonlit night.

The child was absolutely stunning, yet taking a closer look at him, he was covered in bruises and cuts, some minor some major. Quackity took the child in his arms, gently swaying as he stood waiting for Wilbur to gather the Wolf corpses and his weapons.

After a few minutes Wilbur ran towards him, guiding him through the woods and back to the campsite. As Quackity walked, he gently hummed to the child, swaying as he walked trying to calm him down.

And as they reached the campsite, the child had fell asleep. Tommy greeted them before cutting himself off, asking about the child. Fundy who sat beside him looked worried for the poor thing, quickly taking him from Quackity before running in one of the tents.

(Just imagine a tiny Fundy running towards Quackity and Wilbur with a worried look as he takes a look at his potential sibling 😩✨)

“So who exactly was the child?”

Tommy asked, leaning into Quackity's chest and looking up to the adult, head tilting slightly. Quackity mentally squealed at how adorable Tommy's face looked, resisting the urge to pinch his cheeks.

“I don't really know, I just heard him asking for help so I went to help..”

Quackity said. A minute after he says that, fundy comes back with a flowery aura and a grin plastered on his face, the child following behind him.

Wilbur, who sat beside Quackity, opened his arms for the fox to jump into, and Fundy being Fundy, happily crawled onto his Father's lap, snuggling into his chest.

Quackity reached out a hand towards the child, a gentle smile on his face. The child looked at him curiously before hesitantly taking his hand, as soon as his skin made contact with Quackity's, he immediately felt a sense of Familiarity.

The child walked towards Quackity and climbed into his lap, and now he was sat, face to face with big man TommyInnit who was laying his head on Quackity's shoulder.