AUTHOR'S NOTES

Entrancing. Mesmerising. Unique. Exciting . Adventurous. Fascinating. Unpredictable. Whirlwind. Rush. Beautiful.

Harry is still not sure whether he is describing the sea or Louis.

🌊

so hello. this was only supposed to be a 15k fic, but then somehow it developed into 85k and here we are. it took me about two and a half months to finish, and it’s been a bit of a beast for my beta so that’s why it has taken a while to be posted. i’m actually really proud of this fic, i’ve always wanted to write surfer!harry because i love the beach and surfing and stuff so it’s been lovely to write, and i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i loved writing it.

thank you so so so much to Noel (@uhh_noel) for being my rock throughout this and helping me plan it, giving me ideas and different perspectives, and ultimately beta’ing it. ily, gorgeous.

i’m going to apologise in advance for the thousands of metaphors, the added relationship (you’ll know what i mean when you get to it – i’m sorry, they’re both my favourites and i couldn’t help myself), and probably slow progression (i haven’t actually read it all through at once oops).

i really really really hope that you guys like this. i’m kind of nervous about the reaction because this has been my baby for a while, so comments/kudos will be highly appreciated. thank you for reading!

tumblr/twitter: troubledpro.