𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 - 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻]

It was colder than usual,Dwayne would wake up warm and comfortable,but he woke up tired and shaking.

His eyes scanned the room,he saw this clothes neatly folded on a brown chair on his left side,he saw the long iv tube up his arm.

He cursed to himself noticing what happened to him.

"The mental breakdown in the library,loosening consciousness in the auditorium,snapping at Jasmine..."

Dwayne shook his head and sat up in the bed,he look over to his right and a remote control.

"A little television won't hurt."

He looked at the TV,but his mind was else where.

Everything that has happened in his life has led up to this.

It was a sad thought to Dwayne,he didn't like seeing himself like this or anyone else in this matter.

"I gotta talk to somebody about this,or it can kill me...literally"

A faint knock made Dwayne sit up and turn down the volume of the TV.

"Come in" Dwayne said.

In comes the nurse just checking up on him.

"Hello,Dwayne I'm your assigned nurse,just checking up on you and seeing how your doing."

She announced to him sitting on the brown chair on his right.

"How are you feeling? any pain?"

"I'm feeling pretty okay,kinda hungry but overall I'm good" Dwayne said.

"Okay...now how are you mentally? are you aware what happened to you?" Said the nurse with the clipboard.

"Yes I'm aware..." Dwayne said his voice trailing off.

"Okay,do wanna talk a therapist or you–" 

"I wanna talk to someone..." Dwayne cut off the nurses word.

"Sorry,I'm just a little nervous about that." Dwayne said.

"Well everyone is a bit nervous when there about to talk to a therapist,but dont worry I'll think you'll be okay. I'll check up on you later." The nurse walked out and Dwayne sunk in his bed getting nervous by the second.

He got up and out of the hospital bed and walked the bathroom,he also grabbed the clothes that sat on the chair and changed and took a shower as well.

He looked at his reflection and felt some short of saudade.

His face was thinner and he had a slightly larger scruff and his chin.

"Dang– I look like this? and its only been a day" Dwayne sighed to himself while searching for a razor.

"Right no razor...its fine I like this." Dwayne said