𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥  𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬.

7/11-𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲//𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a early morning weekend,class wasn't in session.

Mr.Vader sat at his desk looking at different emails.

"Spam..spam..god this is so much spam–"

Mr. Vader eyebrows furrowed at a certain email.

It was a email from the reporter from when she judge everyone a while ago.

"Hey,Mr.Vader! Just checking up on you,a local news station wants to interview you and your crew and give your production some attention! Please reply ASAP!"

Vader eyes widen with happiness,he quickly typed back a response.

He quickly picked up his phone and dialed the one person he could always talk to.

"I'm not joking around Vivian! It's TRUE,just meet me today at my apartment so we can discuss more. see you soon!" Vader hung up the phone and started to get dressed.

He organized all this supplies on a kitchen table and patiently waited for Vivian to come by.

"Vader! it's me–" The door swung open Vader stood there with a huge grin on his face.

"Come in! Come in!" Vader said like a little boy.

Vivian sat down at the very rushed and organized table,she examined all the papers along the table.

"Wow,you've been planning this out for a while haven't you?" She said still reading the paper.

"Yeah I have! This type of coverage on the news could get us far in life! Think about it how many awards this college could win! Because of how hard we worked." Vader said ecstatic.

"When are they coming?" Vivian asked.

"Tomorrow. I want to gather up everyone and perform a dress and show practice today." Vader said writing down some other ideas.

"But isn't the campus closed?" Vivian said.

"We will find a way in! Now,next agenda! I've also gotten a email from a website that reviews different schools around the state and they would like to interview us!" Vader said.