A frozen Dream

(Your POV)

It was cold but for some reason I didn't seem to mind. I felt comfortable nice and cozy it was nice. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a forest that was covered in snow.

 I opened my eyes and saw I was in a forest that was covered in snow

"This is so pretty."- (y/n)

I stood up and started to walk around taking in the beautiful scene. It felt nostalgic here funny enough, while I was walking I started to hear the sound of feet moving in the snow. Normally you would think they're mine but, these sound different almost lighter actually.

"Hey."- ???

"Huh?"- (y/n)

I turned around to see who it was that called but I didn't see anybody. Was the person hiding, now that I'm thinking more on it the voice sounded feminine almost like a child's.

"Hey."- ???

"Hello?"- (y/n)

"Listen your cards miss you."- ???

"What are you talking about? Who are you? Where are you?"- (y/n)

I kept looking around until I saw a little girl with blue hair, blue eyes, and a fox. What's even weirder is what they're wearing I've never seen those kind of clothes before. The little girl stepped out of the tree and slightly waved to me.

I started to walk closer to them but, made sure it was nice and slow so I won't scare them away

I started to walk closer to them but, made sure it was nice and slow so I won't scare them away. When I got close enough I crouched down so I can be at her height.

"Hi there, are you the one who was talking?"- (y/n)

The little girl shacks her head no and the fox started to lightly bite my hand. But, it was a playful bite so it didn't hurt not only that the little girl took my hand and put it on her head. However it wasn't to long until I heard someone else's voice.

"Hey, wake up dude."-???

"Huh?"- (y/n)

I took my hand off the little girl's head and stood up straight and started to look around at the sky.

"I know that voice."- (y/n)

I feel my arm get a little heavy and looked down to see the little girl holding onto my arm tightly.