RIO (my beloved xx)

Oh, ok. Ok here we go. This one. This one right here. This chapter might end up being 1000 words long because anyone who knows me knows how much I love this video. It means a lot to me. Like A LOT. I think I'm actually this music video's biggest fan. I watch it every day just to feel something, my chest actually hurts because I love this so much. Peak serotonin. MY FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEO EVER. PERIOD.

When I think of Duran Duran I think of this video straight away. Them on the yacht in the multicoloured suits, singing away, Rog getting bit by a crab and then getting kicked in the sea (#JUSTICEFORROGER) and then John chucks Andy into the sea and almost kills him (#EVENMOREJUSTICEFORANDY). I understand why he left now. THE COLOUR GRADING ON THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, IT'S ALL BRIGHT AND PRETTY. Duran Duran definitely started the over saturation trend. . ALSO JUST MAKES ME WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY (insert that video of the little scottish girl crying and pulling her suitcase saying "I WANT TO GO HOLIDAYYYY HOLIDAAYYYYYYY!") Also, that bit when Nick is trying to balance on that thing in the sea hehehe. 

Is he ok.

THE BEST PART OF THIS VIDEO HOWEVER- IS THE LAST MINUTE. WHEN THERES THAT SLIGHT KEY CHANGE THING AND THE PRETTY LADY TURNS UP AND YOUVE GOT JOHN AND ANDY DOING FAKE SAX AND THEYRE ALL LIKE DOO DOO DOOO DOOOD OODODODODOD AAAAAAAAAAA I COULD GO ON.

(you wouldn't think that i'm going into a career in music journalism after reading this would u)