ch. 23 hope

I can't believe i let him hold me after what he did. i should be fighting him, or trying to escape.  i feel stiff from the beating Scott gave me i think he may have broken something. his friend Boe  is creepy he watches me how Philip used to but he hasn't made a move on me. i avoid them both at all cost opting to stay in the bedroom but even that has its risk. you stink Scott yells he's drunk again there must be a store or bar near by. he left out the last two nights and came back with a bottle of whiskey for Boe.  if i ever escape i know i wont be too far from people and were there are people there is bound to be a phone. you hear me talking to you f**king pig he yells into my face spit files with each word. he slaps me hard and i taste blood in my mouth. go clean your fat a** and make me some dinner. i wont have my woman embarrassing me in front of company he says pointing at Boe. i scramble to the bathroom. when i try to close the door his  boot blocks it. go on take it off he slurs pulling the door back open. Please Scott i say reaching for the door. he grabs me by the throat Scott please stop i scream. he slams my injured back against the bathroom wall. do as i say woman take off your clothes now he growls out and releases his hold. i take off my clothes and try to conceal as much as possible. Boe and Scott grin Boe has a little crush on you and now that you  teased him like this the next time you try and escape i will let him do what ever he wants to you when we find you, do you understand me he whispers. i nod quickly Boe is like a wild animal on a leash held by scott if scott let him have me he would probably kill me. glad we have a understanding Scott says chuckling now get cleaned up. i run to the shower but Boe doesnt budge . i wash fast and when i get out scott has left the adjoining bedroom but Boe is in the same spot. i  close the door and throw on a pair of jogging pants a bra and over sized t shirt. i dont bother with my wet hair. when i return to the room Boe reaches out for the dirty towel in my hand and i give it to him. he takes the towel and dries my hair with it. im in shock so i stand completely still taking quick short breaths. when he is done i reach for the towel but he presses it to his nose and inhales . a shiver runs threw me at the sight. he nods his head at me and leaves the room. Julian come make my f**king dinner Scott yells. to my surprise the fridge is fully stocked. i thaw some hamburger meat in the microwave and boil a pot of noddle's. make a homemade sauce and brown my meat then let it simmer in the sauce. i also make apple pie and garlic knots. 

i make a plate for scott like i used to when we were together and sit it before him

i make a plate for scott like i used to when we were together and sit it before him. i do the same for Boe which earns me a dirty look from Scott. i help myself to a small plate of spaghetti going back to my old habit of not letting Scott see me eat a lot. Mean while Scott hands me his plate for seconds and pats my butt lightly you did good babe he declares. Boe has two extra helpings but he gets it himself. Boe lets out a loud belch i laugh and say why thank you for the complement Boe.  I think Boe is about to actual show emotion and smile but Scott slams his fist on the table and cuts of the moment. Dont get cute Juliana i  will let him bend your fat a** over the table Scott says.

 i mutter a quick apology and serve a slice of pie to Scott, then Boe i let my fingers brush gently on  Boe's as i hand him the plate

 i mutter a quick apology and serve a slice of pie to Scott, then Boe i let my fingers brush gently on  Boe's as i hand him the plate. Scott can't see our interaction at this angle i smile at him brightly and step over into the kitchen to clean up.  i know what i am doing is a risk but right now i have to get Boe on my side, he is a major part of my new escape plan.