Chapter 1: They meet

"School is so boring! i don't get why it even exists like, we got youtube, youtube can help us so i really don't get the point of school anymore."

i slightly yell while walking to find the exit (We got dismissed),

"i know, but this is gonna happen for the next few years, school probably exists because if students like YOU use youtube to learn stuff, you're probably gonna end up watching other things"

Alan says, We continue walking looking for the exit (we are going to the store before class starts again).

"What does your car look like?" Alan asks

"Huh? i thought we were taking your car?"

"Oh rightt! Sorry i forgot!" Alan says in a *i'm so stupid* kind of voice, we walk to his car and get in. Alan starts the car.

"Wanna play a song" Alan asks me opening youtube

"uh, yeah!" i reply

"What song?"

"Hm, your new boyfriend?"

"Yeah!"

He plays the song, Just 2 best friends vibing while they are going to the store. We arrive like 30 minutes later. But not even 2 minutes later inside the store we run into 2 girls, they looked familiar but we don't know them.

"May we help you?" Alan asks

"Are you guys like, dating or something?" One of the girls ask

"WHAT THE HECK KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT, NO WE ARE NOT DATING" i yell out

"Dang chill out it was just a question, i asked that because you two look cute together geez.." She says

"Sorry about Matthew, he doesn't like being shipped with people, especially not Men, i'm Alan nice to meet you" He says, but his voice doesn't sound normal, but nevermind that

"I'm Mackenzie, and the person next to me is Samantha, Nice to meet you too, Alan and matthew" she looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Lets go" i pull Alan's arm and start walking away.

"Chill out Matthew, it was just a question You didn't need to yell at the-"

"WELL THAT WAS A WEIRD QUESTION ALAN, DID YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ASKED!?" i yell

"uhm..." it turns silent for a few minutes.

"Ouch uhm, look at the time we gtg" i say looking at my phone.

"Alright"

We get out of the store and start looking for his car, i try to apologize for yelling at him and the girl(s) but my body didnt let me, so i decided that i would give him something later (Not in that way!).