Chapter 2: Apologize

Here we are, I almost forgot how I got myself into this situation, first thing I do is I go look for Alan so I could apologize to him and give him something I got him since i'm not so good at Apologizing.

I keep walking then going up stairs, I still couldn't find him, so I decided to go look in the art room (Alan is always in there) and so i start walking down stairs.

I look to my left and then right trying to see if Alan is in any of the classes but finally I found the art room and there he is, painting something, but that's not my business i'm here to apologize not to look at a drawing,

"uhm.." i start to stutter a bit, this is embarrassing.

"erm,, may i help you?" Alan say's without knowing it is me.

"uh, hi alan-"

"Oh, Hi matthew" Alan says, like if nothing happened yesterday..

*sigh* "I cam here to say sorry for yesterday"

"Huh?"

"When i yelled at you.."

"Oh, its alright!"

"...either way i feel bad so i got you a gift to show how sorry i am.."

"Uh, Thanks but you didn't have to get a gift just to apologize"

"The thing is.. i don't know how to apologize to people"

"Ohh, i see"

"yeah, just take the gift so i can get out of here already!"

"Okay geez"

we both start to laugh

"Well then, see you later!" Alan says

"yeah i guess".

*few hours later*

A few hours have past already, i'm supposed to be with Alan right now in the art room, he said he wanted to show me his art/drawing he has been working on for a while now, i wonder what it is.

I start to walk down stairs and to the art room, i wonder if he drew something that not a lot of people can draw, or it could maybe be a painting or drawing or sculpture, i wont find out till i get to the art room.

I finally arrived to the art room, there was Alan once again, i think he was adding the last thing to his art work?

"Oh, Hello matthew" says alan

"Hi"

"I see you've seen my message"

"yup"

"welp, this is my drawing it took me a couple of days to finish But at least i'm proud of it (kinda)"

"whoa, this is actually really cool!"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

who knew alan could actually draw something really cool, and I am not surprised that it took him a few days to finish this it is actually really cool, i wouldn't be surprised if he became an artist in the future.