The first day of school

It's the first day of school and I can't wait...Len didn't want to go because he was going to face Miku there sooner or later. I still feel sorry for him...oh yay Len finished the new song he was doing wan-. Len gets out of his room and walks to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I did the same thing, mom was waiting in the kitchen with pancakes...and a orange for me and a banana for Len. We left the house and started to walk to school, we got lost a couple of times, but we found our way to school. The school is huge it's two story just like our house, it has lots of windows, it had a big digital clock in the top middle of the school. We entered the school and I started to look for my homecoming number and Len was slucking while we walked, Len and I had the same homeroom number. We found the room and as we were about to enter, I saw Miku walking towards us,I pushed Len into the room and closed the door as fast as I can. The kids already there was staring at us...Len turned around and said...

"What the heck was tha-"

I turned around as Len looked up...I looked up and saw Miku standing there looking at us.

"Hey Rin and Len"
I looked at her and saw her looking at Len...-why was she looking at him?-...

"Ummmm...Miku you have this homeroom too"

"Ummmm...yay I do have this homeroom"

"Oh ok"
Len then goes to sit down and grabs my arm to tell me to sit down too. The way we were sitting, was by tables, there are four in a table or five. we were sitting in a table of four, me a Len were sitting next to each other and Miku was sitting in a table two from us, so we couldn't really see her at all. The bell rang and the teacher came in and quiet the class room to be able to start class. "Ok class time to start...to start off we have two new students that transferred from America...isnt that great, ok then the two please stand up and introduce your self to the class..." Len and I both stood up and walked to the class...

"Hi I'm Rin" I looked at my brother but he wasn't looking at me or the class he was looking at the ground...

"Ummmm...whats your name" asked the teacher to Len

"His name is Len...he lost his voice yesterday and can't speak" I answered

"Ok then we'll... You guys can go take your seats and we could begin..."
As we were walking I spotted Miku looking at us...we sat down and he continued to teach this class...

"Ok students...Im going to put you guys in groups of four and its not from the group your in now because not all tables are filled up...ok then let's see here...ummmmm..."
"Group #1 is going to be Luka, Gumi, Gakupo, and Mieko...then for group #2 is going to be....Len, Rin, Miku, and Kaito..."as the teacher said the group I was in, Len looked up and looked shocked⊙︿⊙ poor Len again...

"gruop #3 is akaito, mikuo, neru, teto...and the last group is haku, Ted, miki, and oliver...(and so on)..."

" Your assignment is to make up a song and preform in front of the class...ok well then"-ring- the bell rang and it was time to go to the next class which was...singing class...
Me and Len walked out to the hall and was trying to find the class, me and Len had different classes but they were close to each other. Len got to his class first then I did...in my class I had Kaito, gumi, Luka, akaito.

-SORRY FOR THIS ONE BEING SHORT-