05- Super Stylist

Super Stylist lowered her staff. "You've been nothing but sweet to me, Marinette, so I'll let you go, but just this once. Get in my way and next time I won't have a forgiving heart." With a silver blast, the dressing room door flew off into pieces. She stepped over the debris and called out in a teasing manner, "Vincent...! I have a few things I'd like you to do!"

Adrien stared with wide eyes as he watched the new akumatized villain walk on set. He followed the broken door pieces back to Marinette's dressing room. "Marinette!" Without a second thought, he ran in to find Marinette on the floor. "Marinette, are you okay?" He asked, kneeling beside her as he helped her stand.

She nodded. "I'm fine, Adrien, but Gabrielle's been akumatized!"

"What?"

"We..." Marinette looked around. "We need to find a place to hide."

"O-Okay," The model whispered. I can't transform if we're hiding together, but I can't leave Marinette alone. He grabbed the girl's hand and led her to his dressing room. With a quick swing, the door opened, and he pushed his classmate inside. "Stay here, Marinette."

"Adrien! Where are you going?"

"I... I have to grab something! I'll be right back!" Adrien slammed the door shut before Marinette could say anything else.

Though she was worried about her friend's safety, she was grateful for the seclusion to transform. "Tikki, spots on!" Ladybug peeked her head out and quietly stepped out of Adrien's dressing room, hoping he wasn't on his way back yet. She kept her back to the wall and quietly watched Super Stylist, who used the power from her staff to knock off another door.

"Vincent...!" Super Stylist sang, stepping over debris, as she carefully looked around for the photographer. "Where'd you go?"

Cat Noir dropped in beside Ladybug.

"Perfect timing, Kitty," She whispered to her partner.

"So, what are we up against, Milady?" He asked.

"Gabrielle—one of the stylists here—got akumatized into Super Stylist," Ladybug explained as she pointed at the villain. "The akuma's in that staff she's holding."

Cat Noir raised an eyebrow at her. "I know you're perfect in every way imaginable, Milady, but how could you possibly know that already?"

"Uh..." She whispered, eyes wide. "It's obvious! Her power comes from it. Can't you see?"

He nodded. "Ah, that makes sense. Smart, Milady, as always. Sorry for doubting you."

She rolled her eyes. "Be careful not to get hit by her, Cat Noir. One touch and she can control you, or me. If we're under her power, I bet Shadowmoth would love to see the real heroes under our masks."

"Got it."

Cat Noir and Ladybug jumped into action, ran straight to Vincent's office, but find it empty, except for a giant hole in the wall leading straight to the heart of Paris.

"Damn it, she's heading to the city," Ladybug groaned as they stepped through the hole. "We've got to protect the Parisians before Super Stylist controls them!"

Running across rooftops now, the heroes raced to find the villain, desperate to get to her before she used her powers to control anyone. They found Super Stylist outside the movie theater, threatening a group of people. "You three, find Vincent!" With a blast of her staff, they were under her control. "Bring him to me!"

"This is bad," Cat Noir whispered.

Ladybug nodded. "I know. Don't get too close or she'll force us to fight each other."