A Spooky Meal

Fandom - Friday Nigh Funkin/Spooky Month

Ship - None

Requested by - OwOJane on quotev(no clue if I typed that correct, sorry)

The reader's in this one, you're about 12-14 here.

---

Today was a very special day, why? Because it is the spookiest day of a spooky month! Many decorations were set around the town and many were preparing for tonight.

Two little spooky children were heading back home with one's mother, carrying bags of stuff they'll need to make Y/n's favorite snack!

Y/n was their friend, not as close as other friends like daughter dearest and Pico yet, but they were getting there. She lived somewhere nearby them though, so it was quick progress.

The two children set the stuff down on the table and smiled. Skid, the one in a skeleton costume, thanked his mom and turned to his Pumpkin-costumed friend, Pump.

"Alright Pump, ready to make the spookiest meal Y/n will ever have?" He asked, hopping onto a stool to reach the kitchen island

"Sure am, Skid! We'll make the best meal ever" Responded Pump, going on another stool to reach the counter.

Lila, Skid's mom, sets down some tools they need and pats Skid's head. "Are you two sure you don't want help? I could help you make it even spookier"

"No thanks, we wanna do it ourselves for them!" answered skid, already starting to work on it

{-[~ sometime later~]-}

Skid and Pump had just finished making Y/n's favorite food.. at the cost of the kitchen being a mess. Lila was helping them clean up and even helped them a bit, despite their original want to not have any help

After they cleaned the kitchen, everyone carried on as normal. Skid and Pump went out for the night and Lila stayed home to give trick-or-treaters candy.

Y/n, who currently was dressed as a pirate, was waiting by the supermarket for her two younger friends. Skid and Pump ran over (with heavy table abuse becoming audible as they ran) to them and greeted them enthusiastically
"Y/n!"
"AAA- Oh. Phew! It's just you two." The pirate-dressed child wiped their forehead in relief and smiled at her friends. "You two ready to go Trick-or-Treating?"

"We have something to show you first. It's something we made before we got here." Pump pulled something out of his candy container. It was Y/n's favorite food!

Y/n gasped in surprise and smiled at them. "IS THAT FOR ME???"

"It is!!" Skid replied, "We made it ourselves!"

"Oh, my stars thank you!!"

Y/n took F/f and saved it for later. The three kids went to go trick-or-treating, and by the end of the night. They all shared f/f before snacking on their candy.

They all went home soon after, tired from tonight, and are happily looking forward to next years spookiest day of spooky month

---

HHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS PUBLISHED FOR SO LONG ON QUOTEV AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SHARE IT HERE I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY

--End Log--