Chapter-31

(Riya wakes up as the sunrays fall on her face through the window

(Riya wakes up as the sunrays fall on her face through the window. She then feels some weight on one side, and a smile comes to her face as she witnesses Manik sleeping peacefully, with his face near her neck and his even breaths fanning on her neck. She then looks down and chuckles as he has fisted her top on her chest in his hand tightly like a kid.)

(She then checks the time, and it's 07:30 AM already, which means she just has an hour to get ready. She carefully shifts Manik to the bed without disturbing his sleep and goes to get ready. After that, she goes to the kitchen to pack a lunch for herself. She is in the kitchen when Neyonika comes there.)

Neyonika- I can't believe this. How can you both be such attention seekers?

Riya (confused)- Aap aise kyu bol rahi hai? What attention seeking?

[Riya (confused)- Why are you speaking like this? What attention seeking?]

Neyonika- The stunt you guys played because of that firecracker thing. It was just a tiny firecracker. What would have happened at the most?

Riya- Tha to chota hi Mom but mere bohot paas tha. Aur agar mere itne paas phat jaata to chot lag sakti thi mujhe. Yaa meri dress ko aag lag sakti thi. Isiliye tab vo attention seeking wala stunt hua.

[Riya- That firecracker was small but very close to me. And if it exploded so close to me, I could have been hurt. Or my dress could have caught fire. That's why then that attention-seeking stunt happened.]

Neyonika- You are such a player, Riya.

Riya- Why are you...

(Just then, Cabir enters the scene as he sees Neyonika talking to Riya, and he knows his mother well, so he jumps into the conversation.)

Cabir- Wow, Bhabhi. Are you a player? Well vo to aapko dekh ke bhi lagta hai. You are so fit and healthy. Konsa game khelte the aap?

[Cabir- Wow, Bhabhi. Are you a player? Well, even looking at you feels it. You are so fit and healthy. Which game did you play?]