Untitled Part 1

It was like 10 minutes to the start of my birthday when i remembered. i felt very shitty. like so shitty i couldnt even bring myself to actually wish you. i was 5 days late. damn😐

i'm a terrible sister. a very bad one. but you're so sweet, as always. and have already forgiven me for it although i havent forgiven myself.

well, here goes

when i first came on wattpad, for several months i was just a reader. didnt even know there were other hoomans on here lol. i had my first follower and then boom, i started getting exposed to people on here.

i have always been shit at making conversations, even worse at starting it. then i met you. stalked your profile (that's normal right? yeah) you had so many friends and i wanted so damn bad to be one of em. 

it was quite easy too. you've always been so sweet and friendly. if wattpad had an award for the sweetest wattpad user, you'd win it. you adopted me as your sister and i was over the moon. i was down right proud. and i just had to ruin it by forgetting your birthday.

My Sweet Lime, my Most Absolute Favorite Person on earth, Happy extremely late Birthday to you. Youre 17 now and i pray your new age is blessed with all the good things life has to offer and nothing less. i love you so freaking much and will one day make it with to you with tons of ice cream.