Lost Pride

//COPYRIGHT//

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events or places is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by Bethie Simone. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or transmitter in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express written permission of the author. If you are reading this book on a website or app that is not Wattpad, Inkitt, and/or Patreon, then you are reading it illegally and your device may be at risk for malware. Only consume Bethie Simone's books on Wattpad, Patreon, Inkitt, and Kindle unless otherwise stated by the author.

Lost Pride - Book 2 of A Consort's Pride

"It's your choice, Justin. You make the decision."

Learning that he had the right to make his own choices was life changing for Justin Campbell. As a Consort, he thought his entire life would end at doing chores and popping out kids for a Handler but Justin had come to realize that that wasn't all there was to life.

He had been given a choice, a chance that many Consorts in this world did not have. What happens when that choice is stripped away? Will Justin allow that to happen or will he fight against all odds to ensure that his dreams are fulfilled?

***

A Consort's Pride has ended but that is not the end of Justin and Emile's story.

Lost Pride is the second book in the series which takes us through Justin's pregnancy, Emile's acceptance and growth and how they overcome their differences, their past traumas and the future challenges they'll face.

Will Justin go ahead with the pregnancy? What happened to Arvin? Will Emile overcome his fear of becoming a parent? What exactly is a Mixed person?

A lot of unanswered questions from A Consort's Pride may be answered in this story. Stay tuned to find out.

I hope that you will enjoy reading this story just as much as you enjoyed reading the first one.

Important Note:

Lost Pride has already begun on my Patreon and will continue to be posted there. You can be up to 5 chapters ahead. Please go check out the links in my about section if you'd like to find out more.

Thank you all so much for the love on A Consort's Pride. I am still shocked and amazed at the fast growth of a story that was meant to be a side project. I appreciate the support immensely and I hope to make this story even better.

Thank you.