10

Chapter 10

    Han Jing returned to his residence in despair, tossing and turning on the bed at night, very worried.

    He stayed here for three years and could feel the sincerity of the teacher. It's one thing to secretly help the foster father, but it's another thing to fail to save the second brother and the master nephew.

    The two of them looked mature and calm on weekdays, but they didn't expect one to be outrageous.

    It seems necessary to do something to divert the attention of the foster father.

    The foster father was pretending to be crazy and he was strictly supervised by the second senior brother and could not reach outside people. But he was different. He could enter and leave the Yuding Mountain Villa at will. As long as there was a fire, he would not worry about the second senior brother not handing over the foster father.

    Han Jing stayed up all night, got up early the next day, changed into neat clothes as usual when going to the Hualou, and left the villa with a frivolous smile.

    "Three Yangs of the hands and feet, the meeting of the Governor Vessel, where is the acupuncture point that will make people unconscious after being hit?"

    Shen Yingxue pointed to the center of his eyebrows.

    Jiang Hanfeng's voice didn't fluctuate: "Where are the acupuncture points that caused aphasia, dizziness, and coma after being hit?"

    Shen Yingxue pondered, and touched the back of his neck.

    Jiang Hanfeng was like a question-producing machine with no emotions: "Which acupuncture point was the dizzy qi and blood after the hit?"

    Shen Yingxue: "..."

    Shen Yingxue was annoyed, and blinked at him, as if he hadn't heard from the seat. I stood up, stretched, and said in my heart: [Let's play martial arts movies today. ]

    Jiang Hanfeng is definitely not a qualified writer! The symptoms after those acupoint strikes were so similar, and there were some overlaps, who knew which he was talking about? Shen Yingxue felt that Jiang Hanfeng should reflect on herself.

    Shen Yingxue is just like a cat, with poor obedience. It was OK at the beginning, but it will get bored after learning for a long time.

    Shen Yingxue turned her back to him, and her head was dangling. They were not as sharp and chic as they were in Dou Shi, but they were also very cute.

    Jiang Hanfeng reluctantly said: "Come here today, don't play tricks, I won't embarrass you."

    Shen Yingxue started watching the film, and said without looking back: "You are

    playing tricks ." Jiang Hanfeng didn't want to be a lunatic. Zhiqi, he had never been so intimate with people before. When facing Shen Yingxue, he could not help but talk to him.

    It was probably because he had been reading Shen Yingxue for too long, but it was a pity that Shen Yingxue's state at the moment was not normal, otherwise they would definitely have a happy drink, talk freely, and have a good chat.

    "I'll take you out for a walk." Jiang Hanfeng said.

    Shen Yingxue lived here for more than a month, except for being in a daze, she said incoherently some things he didn't understand. Jiang Zhiyi said that Shen Yingxue can see some hallucinations, and his world is different from ordinary people.