23

Chapter 23

    Gu Liansheng didn't care what other people thought. After seeing Shen Yingxue, only Shen Yingxue was left in his eyes.

    Shen Yingxue cried too badly.

    He sat on the edge of the bed, bowed his head, his shoulders trembling slightly, and wept silently. From Gu Liansheng's perspective, we could see crystal clear tears falling.

    Gu Liansheng didn't know why Shen Yingxue was crying, but he knew that Shen Yingxue was an arrogant person. Even if he had incomplete memory and confused cognition, he would not cry easily unless there was something that could really touch his heart.

    Jiang Hanfeng...

    Gu Liansheng squeezed his fist and said to everyone behind him: "You go out first."

    The people of Bafang Sect didn't dare to disobey him, and retired, leaving Xun Yan not leaving.

    Xun Yan felt that there was no difference between Gu Liansheng and Jiang Hanfeng. Even if Shen Yingxue was afraid of him, he would stay here, and she must not be injured again!

    "Yingxue, look at me, now you are safe." Gu Liansheng didn't drive Xun Yan away and ignored him. He stroked Shen Yingxue's back, but Shen Yingxue trembled more severely. He quickly took away his hand, "I won't touch you."

    Shen Yingxue cried for a while, restrained her emotions, and raised her head after she stopped crying.

    His self-adjustment ability is quite strong, he has never gotten into the corner, and he will never feel upset because of unsolvable things.

    Gu Liansheng twisted his sleeves and wiped the tears from his face, "Crying like a little cat."

    Shen Yingxue: "..."

    What to do, although this person's voice is that of a man, it still resembles his mother!

    Shen Yingxue looked at the picture of a lotus flower that was square, as if p onto a person's body, "Don't you dislike me?"

    Although it was just tears, it was very dirty. Shen Yingxue seemed to have been coded by the system just now, and she didn't react much. Now when she thought that the clothes were wet with tears, she still couldn't bear it.

    Seeing Shen Yingxue's timid expression, Gu Liansheng was deeply saddened, "How could I despise you? I am very pleasantly surprised to see you again. How can I be qualified to despise you?"

    Shen Yingxue tilted his head and thought for a while. , And then I don't know where the consciousness flew, his eyes slowly dissipated, and he was in a daze again.

    So cute.

    Gu Liansheng felt that the longer he spent with Shen Yingxue, the more he liked Shen Yingxue. Why is this person so likable? In the past, he was crippled and crippled. He didn't even think about love at all, and did something to betray him.

    Xun Yan walked over and said to Gu Liansheng, "If you are sincere to him, just put down the

    Bafangzong , take him incognito, and fly away. It is not too late." Gu Liansheng's illusion was immediately pierced. He didn't speak, but just decided. Looking at Shen Yingxue steadily, she didn't know what she was thinking.

    After a while, Han Jing came in from the outside with a water basin, putting a veil on the copper basin. Gu Liansheng took the veil, soaked it in the water, and wiped Shen Yingxue's face.