Secrets (W.M)

A/N: Hi peeps! I hope all of you are doing well. I was so bored being sick, and I got this request done. This is actually two request combined, it was requested on tumblr. I imagined Pietro and Nat is still alive in this one because I love them. lol.  The age gap between Wanda and Y/n is quite a lot but Y/n's age is legal age and Wanda is 28ish. Thank you Skurczykalamarnica for helping me brainstorming also for the red pandas challenge. Lol. So, happy reading to you all! Enjoy!

The day Wanda lost her love, Vision, felt like half of herself died. It was not easy for her, it has never been easy, even until now. Even though she has moved on and accepted what happened, she still has a breakdown about his death every now and then. When that comes, she always goes to the park to gather herself hoping it will make her feel better..

She notices you everytime she is there or even when she just walks past the park. You are always with some other young kids your age painting or spray painting on canvas. From your look, she knows you are way younger than her. She notices how you are so into art

Meanwhile the amount of attention you have to her is the same. You notice that she always looks sad and alone but you always thought she might want to be alone.

One day, it was the hardest she had, she wanted to disappear or run away as far as she could from the sadness. She is exhausted from it. She decided to fly up to the rooftop of the highest skyscraper in the city. Higher than the Stark's Industries. Wanda sunk into her own sadness. She wants to be free from it, she doesn't know how to, all she knew she had moved on and accepted it yet she feels that she needs a little help to pull her out from all of this.

You happen to be there. Once you notice her, again with her sad look, you finally decide to talk to her but before you can let out any words, you see a red force comes out of her and you feel it push you and before you know it you slide until you feel your back touch the wall on the other side of the rooftop. "Fuck." That's the only word that came out from you.

She heard your swearing and your cough after that, she ran to check on you right away. You grunt and grunt, it hurts you but it was still bearable for you. "Oh my God, are you okay? I'm so sorry. What are you doing here?" She apologizes as she tries to help you to get up and she recognizes you.

"I'm okay. I was just... drawing." You answer as you try to stand up and your head turns to the walls around you as if you are showing her the graffiti you did on the walls . "What are YOU doing here? Try to jump off and kill yourself? You added.

"Me? J--jump off? I wasn't going--" She tries to deny what you said but you interrupt her. "It sure seemed like it. I know, because I almost did it before but I didn't. I changed my mind."

"Y-you almost jumped off this building? Why?" Wanda asks. "How did you get up here by the way? This building has a lot of securities and what the hell was that red thing that came out of you?" You ignored her question. You ask as you check on your wounded elbow and scratched lower arms.

"I-I flew up here? And the red thing is my power. How did you get up here?" She answers hesitantly followed by a question as well. "Flew up here? You have power?" Once again, you ignore her question then you squint your eyes as you look closer to her. "Oh yeah. You are Wanda Maximoff from the Avengers! I know you look familiar every time I see you at the park!" Excitement evident in your voice.

"Y--you notice me at the park? Every time I'm at the park?" She asks in disbelief. Warmth fills her chest to know someone notices her and pays attention to her.

"Yeah. You always sit alone and look sad. I always want to talk to you but I thought you probably want to be alone." You explain straight to the point as you collect your spray paints while grunts in a little pain you have. "Why aren't you painting with your friends at the park?" Wanda asks to show you that you are not the only one paying attention to the surroundings.