Ten Days Pt. 2 (W.M)

A/n: Hi! I'm back with this movie inspired mini series! I know it took a while for me to write this one but hey, at least I got it done, right? How are you? I hope all of you are doing alright. Life has been busy here, really made me hits the break on writing and slowing me down. Thank you for always being patience with me and my updates. Well, Happy reading! Also, can I say that Lizzie looks so fucking hot on this picture above? The chokehold this woman had on me. lol.

"So, what are you going to do now? Tik Tok,Wanda, time is ticking." Kate asks. "Well, it ended pretty well last night. She gave me her number when I asked her. So I'm gonna call her now." Wanda answers confidently as she dial the number and waits for it to be answered. "Put it on speaker when she answers." Kate requests in a whisper. Unfortunately she gets no answer. "Hmm. No answer." Wanda presses her lips as she thinks of any possibility.

"Maybe she doesn't answer unknown numbers. Text her first, so she'll know it's your number." James suggests. "Good thinking, J." Wanda agrees in an instance. "Hi there, beautiful. It's me, Wanda. I tried to call you." She says it out loud as she types then sends it.

Weirdly, a reply came right away. Wanda smirks, then opens the message, confidently reading it out loud for Kate and James. " Hi there, Wanda. I think the beautiful girl gave you the wrong number but if you are interested in men too, let me know. ;)" Her voice slowly fades when she reads that you gave her the wrong number. At first she didn't believe it but the owner of the false number sent a picture and a voice note of him in the text as well. Embarrassment hits her and it feels worse knowing that Kate and James witness this.

"Ew, men." Kate comments with a grimace on her face. "I know, right?" Wanda adds with the same amount of grimace as Kate's. "Uh, excuse me? There's literally a man sitting in front of you two? Yeah, me. Just in case you forgot." Bucky retorts jokingly as he shakes his head and chuckles from his best friends' antics.

"Aaw, James. You know we love you." Kate baby-talks him and he rolls his eyes playfully. "So, Maximoff, how could you win this bet when you can't even get her number? At least you have that man, he seems more interested to you than your future wife does." Kate teases.

Wanda glares at the younger woman. "I will get her number and she will fall for me in 10 days. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a date to plan for tomorrow and a phone number to get. Love you both." Wanda replies as she gets up and leaves in a hurry.

"What is she gonna do?" Kate looks at Bucky confused. "I don't know but I know Wanda won't give up on this bet easily. So you better be prepared." He replies with a teasing knowing smile.

"Heeyy, you should be neutral on this one." Kate retorts. He laughs. "I am. I just know how this is gonna end."

"Yeah, I'll win this bet. Alright, I gotta go. Tell Emma, I said hi. Bye" Kate answers as she stands up and hugs James shortly before she leaves. All he can do is just shake his head and laugh at his two younger best friends.

_____

Today is the first day of your ten days deal with your dad. Your mind keeps thinking ways to irritate Wanda with the help of Natasha and Yelena as you are getting ready for the day. You stayed the night at your parents' last night because your mom got worried if you drive home late at night and this morning she wanted you to get ready for brunch, it's a thing that both of you usually do whenever there is a chance.

Just right before you were about to call Natasha, you heard your mom call you from downstairs. "Y/n dear, are you ready? Come down here, please?"

You walk out to the room and walk down the stairs as you hear your mom excitedly call you once again. "Y/n, honey —" You interrupt your mom and joke around. "Okay! Okay! I'm coming down, mother."