Jealousy

I stared at the kitchen table as Rachel cooked chicken and rice, my favorite. Finn should be home in about half an hour.

"So, how has Yale been treating you?" Rachel asked as she sat the food on the table.

"Well, it's been pretty good but I just hate being away from everyone, I feel so lonely all the time." I reply whilst getting my plate ready for the food.

Rachel was just about to respond as the door to the apartment opened. It was Finn, holding a case of beer in his hand. He looked at me astounded and ran to me, removing me from my seat and hugging me tightly. 

"So I guess this was the surprise Rachel was talking about?" he asked as he smiled.

I nod and sit back down to start eating. 

"This food is so great, Rachel, thank you."

She smiles and finishes eating.

As I finish, I look up and see her eyeballing me to the point where Finn couldn't see. I looked at her with a confused yet flattered face and she just giggled lightly.

"You okay, honey?" Finn asked after he heard the sound.

Rachel nodded and smiled at me. 

Finn got up and told us he was going to go to his friends house down the block, Rachel agreed and she gave him a long, passionate kiss and I had to turn my head before they could see the jealousy forming on my face. Finn hugged me and we said our goodbyes before he was out the door.

I turned to Rachel an asked her how I could help clean up. She told me it wasn't a big deal and I should wait for her in the living room. So, I walked into the room and sat on the baby blue colored sofa.

After about twenty minutes, I see the short, brown haired girl walk into the room.  She grinned at me and took my hand.

"Where are we going?' I asked.

"I'm showing you around the place, I mean you want to know where your room is, right?" Rachel laughed softly and pulled me up from the chair. 

She walked me around through all the rooms and then finally, we were in the room I would be staying in.

"Do you like it?" Rachel turned to me and bit her lip.

"I absolutely love it! Thank you!" I turned back to her and saw her inching closer to me.

"Rach?" I asked, confused.

"Just let me try it one time, so I will know if this is a phase or not."

Before I knew it, I was pinned up against a wall, Rachel's lips pressed to mine, and her arms were  around my waist.