Confusion

Rachel's POV

I pushed the tall blonde girl up agianst the wall, and pushed my lips against hers. I immediately regretted the decision and pulled away. 

"I'm so sorry, why the hell did i do that?" I looked up at Quinn and she looked just as confused as I did. 

I sat down on the bed and Quinn sat next to me. She looked at me and started crying, and so did I.

"Rachel, I'm not mad at you. I'm just upset because I know you didn't do that for the reason I wanted you to do it." 

"What do you mean?" I asked her nervously.

"I mean," she stopped for  second and looked away. "nevermind.."

"No, tell me." I sat my hand on hers and looked at the back of her head.

"Rachel, I've had feelings for you since sophomore year. I kept it hidden because you were with Finn and I knew you didn't feel the same way. I only dated Puck to help with my pain, I never really loved him. I only loved you and that's why I drifted away for a while. My surprise trip was only supposed to be to come see a Broadway musical, then i figured I would stop by no mater how much it hurt me."

By now, Quinn was looking at me, her eyes were full of tear and glossy. I started crying harder.

"Quinn, I do like you like that! Why do you think I kissed you? It wasn't just to see if I liked girls or guys. I love Finn, I really do, but I have always loved you more. I honestly never thought you would feel the same and that's why I got engaged to Finn because I didn't want anyone to know about my sexuality."

Quinn looked at me, "Are you serious?"

I nodded and looked at the ground.

"Though, I can't just leave Finn. I don't know what to do.." 

 She nodded,  "I know. I just thought I would get it out. I don't expect anything to change, I just want you to know that I love you and that I will always support you, no matter what." 

I smiled at her and took her hand. 

"Thanks, Quinn. It means alot." 

What the hell am I supposed to do? I'm marrying Finn in two months but I can't just leave Quinn alone. God, what is wrong with me?