~back...kind of~

(Hey guys so i am feeling much better now, thank you will all the support😊 but this time i will post when i feel like it and not daily (almost) like i used to, i hooe you understand. I wanted to write a fluff part for a very long time and its been on my mind for a while so i hope you will like it)

Fluff and y/n is blind
And spoilers for the first episode

~y/n's pov~

Its been a while now. I started living with Eda and king togather with Luz few months ago when we first came here. Luz started studying in Hexide while i was left in the house because Eda was worried i might get myself hurt, no matter how many times i told her i can take care of myself.

I guess that after we grew closer to each other she is afraid to lose me, but i have been blind since i was born, i can eat, play games, read books (braille)
and i could even walk to school back in the human realm.

Is boiling isles really that dangerous?, i heard from Luz that there are some monsters out there and sometimes they tried to eat her but she also told me there are nice people out there and she is even friends with some of them.

Why can't i go and make friends? The only times i leave this house was to go sell some stuff with Eda when Luz isn't home. I don't know what she sells but it smells bad, like really bad.

One day things went really bad, after what happened with the Emperor i told Eda that i want to help them, i know magic. Luz...got her own way to show me how to use magic, she made dots on a paper and taught me how to use magic, it was really nice of her. But of course because i am blind Eda didn't let me, saying "she don't want me to get hurt".

So since i couldn't do much i went to my room obviously angry while Luz and Eda went to get some money.
Few hours later i heard knocking, i sighed "come in" i said and Luz came in.

"Hey....how are you?" Luz asked
She sound so worried but yet relieved? What happened when they went out to get money?

"I am fine...what happened?" I asked
Luz told me everything that happened, about how she joined a pirate ship, Eda stole their money i couldn't help but chuckle, it does sound like Eda. She even told me she met the golden gaurd.

I have heard his name before when Lilith got angry coming back from town, she said other things about him too but i won't get into this right now.

I always thought he is older than Lilith since she yelled about how he stole her place but i was shocked when Luz told me he is around my age, damn that's really rough. A teen taking Lilith's place

She told me everything about him, mostly that he is a little brat and a bad guy and there was a small pause. As if she was afraid of telling me something "Luz...what's wrong?"

I asked, it took her a while but she took a deep breath "he...told me he knows there is another human and he is going to find you..."

My heart sank, i felt fear the kind i've never felt before. Was he going to hurt me?.

I nodded to her signing her to leave, when she understood she left the room. Shocked and scared i was left in my room alone. Not long after Luz left i heard my window slowly open, well i haven't closed it so it might be the wind.

I turned my head but i could sense someone was there, i think i know who it might be but i couldn't confirm it. "Is....anyone there?" I asked but i got no answer, i thought i went crazy but i know there is someone there

~Hunter's pov~

What the-
That's a human but why their eyes are so bright? Are they...blind?

"Is....anyone there?"

When they asked that i finally realized that they are blind and they can't see me but they can sense i am here. I couldn't answer it, i just stared at them.

They are so beautiful and their voice is so gentle unlike that human's voice for Titan's sake she is so annoying me.

"What is your name?" That's the only thing i managed say and now i feel so stupid for asking that

"Y/n"

I was shocked when they answered me, i smirked as i looked at them. What a beautiful name, to a beautiful person.

The Emperor told me to kidnap y/n but i can't do that. At least not now when i know that they are blind.

I leaned closer to them and they probably noticed it because they flinched but i continued and kissed their forehead "i will see you soon y/n"

And with that i left, a blushing mess. For titan's sake why did i do that? I am an idiot and they are probably confused and think i am a freak!

(that's it for today! Thank you guys again and i hope you liked it^^)