Chapter 1 Memories of High School

i walked the halls of the old Lincoln County Court house. it is now a museum named after my Great Grandfather who is the legendary outlaw Billy the Kid it was his jail before he had escaped from it. then the old court house had became the Lincoln County high school. i remember my first day of high school my great grandfather had dropped me off that morning boy was i nervous. i was raised by my great grandparents since i was two months old. back to my memory of high school. i was walking to class when i had bumped into a very beautiful girl. her name was Dahlia Stewart. we became very close after that first meeting. one day at lunch i was getting bullied by some boys who was bigger than i was. then sheriff Pat Garrett's great grandson Pat had came for my defense he had beat the crap out of those boys and told them to leave me alone. Pat and i became best friends. Dahlia and i always sat together at lunch. we went to our prom and were voted prom king and queen. when Pat had graduated high school he cried. Chavez and my cousins Doc and Richard and my friends Charley and Dirty Steve and other friends became 11 graders.  when we graduated and went to college Dahlia and had got in engaged. but before we got married i was in a really bad car accident and was in a coma for two months. it was very hard on my friends and family. my great grandparents and Dahlia barely ate and slept they didn't know if i was going to live or die. God had heard their prayers the day that i had came out of my coma i reached for Dahlia's hand she took my hand in her' and was over joyed that i pulled through. soon after that Dahlia and i got married.

i will write more late