Chapter 1 - Las Nevadas' Blue, Red and Golden Lights

Quackitys POV

As I was walking in my beautiful successful country, Las Nevadas . Til I saw a Wilbur under the "Las Nevadas" sign that was glowing red, blue and gold.

"Hey Quackity! How are y-" Wilbur said before he was interrupted by Quackity punching him in the face.

"Ow." Wilbur said as he rubbed his face and pouted. "Why in the hell are you HERE?!" Quackity shouted.

Flashback Time~

"Wilbur, you're alive!!"
"Yes, yes I am! Thank you for the invitation by the way."
"What invitation?"
"What do you mean, this invitation!" Wilbur said as he tossed the letter to Quackity.
"Ohh! This was not a invitation, Wilbur." Quackity said as he ripped the letter open and showed Wilbur.
"It was a letter telling you to stay away from Las Nevadas, I don't want Las Nevadas to have the same fate as L'manburg, exploded and destroyed."

Quackity then moved slowly to Wilbur. "Just stay away."

Present time~

"I just came to say you know, hello?"
"Cut that shit out, Wilbur tell me the damn truth!"
"Fine, it was to see the competition." Wilbur said as he pointed to Tubburger.
"Oh really? To see if yours were doing better? Yeah right"
"Well it is definitely doing 10 times better than yours"
"What the hell do you mean there hasn't been a customer in weeks! Atleast my restaurant is making cash."
"Listen, I'm not here to cause any trouble."
"Well you are causing problems, so go!" Quackity said while trying to show him to tbe entrance of Las Nevadas.
"Fine, I shall go away, but first this." Wilbur then turned to Quackity, lifted his chin up and kissed him on the cheek

"What the f-" Quackity said while blushing a little. "Well as you said, I shall seek out." Wilbur said as he left and didn't look back.

Okay wut I post very late. And I never write 300 words goddamn!! Ok. Will start working on new chapter now.😀😁